Chapter 19~

~ In Vaidehi's room~

Vaidehi was sitting in her room, emotionless. She felt so drained, that even her tears stopped flowing now. She had removed most of the jewelry. Her hair was open now, the toucherous pins were all out.
Even then, her small petite figure, looked serene.

Just then, Nandini, along with Aanisha entered into her room.
" Ckk ckk ckk, dekho toh, kaisi ardmari padi hui hai! "
" Iska toh yehi haal hoga na ma! After all, Pallavgad ke hone wale raja ne reject kar diya isse! "
" Woh bhi sabke samke, beizzat karke! "
Saying this both the mother daughter duo laughed.

" Sun ladki, ab Rutvendra Aanisha ka hai! Toh uspar dole dalne ki koshish bhi maat karna! "Nandini warned her, moving extremely close to her.
Vaidehi chuckled to her vail warning! As if she wanted to! But she no longer had strength to argue or fight, so she just kept quiet.
" Yeh ladki, Rutvendra ki shadi mhujse hogi, toh uske dulhan ke liye laya gaya lehenga, jewelry bin sab mei hi pehnungi na! Give me all of it. " Aanisha said.

" Par..
" Par var kuch nahi, jaldi se utar sab aur de! " Nandini said.
" Tere liye yeh.. Yeh hai! Yeh pehenke aah jana! Waise bhi i dont think tumhara hone wala pati koi bada aadmi hai, in fact as per the says woh kisi choti si company ka malik hai! Koi choti- moti company ke malik ki hone wali patni ko yeh itna mehenga lehenga nahi jachega! Teri aur tere hone wale husband ke karche mei joh aah sake waise hi saree layi hu! Pehen lena! " She further continued.

After few minutes, Vaidehi changed, and handed over the lehenga and the jewelry and all other things to Aanisha.

With that Nandini and Aanisha left.

Vaidehi on the other hand had a new found information about her to be husband. He had a company of his own. Nice!
Nandini, taunted her, but Vaidehi was least bothered about it. Damn! She knew she earned well enough to survive herself, as well as her husband if needed. But, listening to the fact that, he, that's her to be husband had something of his own unlike Rutvendra who was just enjoying the hereditary riches, made her a bit happy.

__________ ____________________ ____________

~ In another room~

All the family members from the Ranawat's and Yaduvanshi's except Aanisha and Vaidehi were present in the room.
Rana Amrendra and Vishwanath was sitting, while the others stood around, contemplating what would happen in the same room, in probably the next few minutes.
___________ _________________ ______________

On the other side of the Ranawat villa, a sleek black car came to halt.
Raaghav and Bhaskar got down, and walked  inside.
On entering inside, they could see the decorations, and the folk of people around. Making way through the crowd, they headed inside the villa.

On the way, he came across Dhruv, his cousin who guided both of them, Raaghav and Bhaskar towards the room where both the families were present.
On reaching the room, Raaghav gestured Bhaskar to stay outside.

As Raaghav entered the room, the room got filled with a whole different energy. Suddenly everything felt dark and dangerous. His posture, body language,face,in all his whole demeanor screamed power and authority.
Raaghav came across the faces of those people whom he called his family. He directly walked towards his grandfather and touched his feet.
Rana Amrendra blessed him.

The Ranawat's were lost in the glory of the man who was standing in front of them.
Saanika, cousin of Vaidehi, who, not so many days ago, just admired Rutvendra, and considered him to be the most handsome man ever! Now had contrariety to her own theory.
This man in front of her was the epitome.
His sharp facial features, his sharp gaze and the aura that he carried was totally of another level.
Abhishek, on the other hand was intimidated by this man. He felt, his sister, Vaidehi would never be able to handle his aura.

Nandini, who not so very moments ago had boasted about Rutvendra was now under dilemma! But the fact that Rutvendra was the crowned prince where else this man here, owned just a small company somehow subdued her insecurities.

" Aapne hume kyu bhulaya! " ,Raaghav asked.  He didn't bother to address the others in the room.

But damn!! His voice!

Rana Amrendra gestured him to take a seat, across the one that he himself was seated.
Raaghav seated himself.

"Hum chahte hai ki aap shaadi kare!
Woh bhi abhi! " Rana Amrendra spoke.
" Huh! "Raaghav expressed shock but his face was still emotionless.
" Humne kisise wada kiya tha! Woh wada nibhane ke khatir apko yeh shaadi karni hogi! Raaghav! " Rana Amrendra said.
" Aur apko lagta hai hum kar lenge?
Shaadi gudiya- gudde ka khel hai kya? "Raaghav  questioned back.
" Raaghav! Yeh tarika nahi hai Babasa se baat karne ka! " Randhir, father of Raaghav spoke whom Raaghav royally ignored .
" Humne waada kiya tha Raaghav! Aur Rutvendra ne uss ladki ko mandap mei hi chod kar kissi dusri ladki se shaadi karne ka faislya kar liye! Rutvendra usse sirf badla lena chahta tha issliye ab tak shadi karne ka natak kar raha tha! Par aab jab sach mei woh pal aah gaya toh usne uss ladki se shaadi karne se inkaar kar diya!
Raaghav, kisi bhi ladki ko yuh mandap mei chodna aachi baat nahi hai! "Rana Amrendra softened his tone, as he tried explaining to Raaghav the gravity of the situations around.
" Toh?
Isme humara toh kuch lena dena nahi hai! Toh hum kyu pade beech mei! " Raaghav retorted.

Rana Amrendra tried  his best to make Raaghav understand, even Randhir tried. But all in vail.

Finally Rana Amrendra said, " Yeh shaadi kar lijiye, badale mei kuch bhi mang lijiye! Hum mana nahi karenge! "
" Kuch bhi? " Raaghav asked again, his face had a smirk. He knew how to have things turned as per his wish.

" Siwai...

____________ ________________  _____________

Hope the chapter's good enough!
Please vote and comment. 🐨
Love Love ❤