~Chapter 61~

Just after reading all the comments asking for double updates!
Here it is!
Now, bohot sare comments aur votes bante hai! Please! 🥺
And also do read the last note!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raaghav could feel Vaidehi's tears. His heart raced.
Just then another doctor, from the team said, "The operation was successful.
Dr. Vaidehi did a commendable job. The patient is out of danger now.
We will be shifting the patient to the care unit soon. "

Just as those words left the doctor's mouth, Raaghav sighed. His stature relaxed a bit.
His Mahadev had his and his Vaidu's back after all.
He quickly mumbled a thank you to Mahadev.

Soon after, he softly pulled Vaidu's head up, and kissed her forehead.

"Hum dar gaye the Raa.. Hum.. ", Vaidehi was saying in between her cries, when Raaghav softly said, " Shuu.. Meri Jaan.. Aap.. Aap. .. Royiye maat please.
Everything's fine now na! He is out of danger. Don't cry please. "
"Hum darr...
" Hum jaante hai jaan, hum jaante hai, aap darr gayi thi, paar my jaan is soo strong, hai na! You.. You saved his life Vaidu.. You saved him. ", saying this he pulled her closer, engulfing her,more in his chest.

(" I was scared Raa.. I.. ")
(" Shuu.. Meri jaan.. You.. You please dont cry. Everything's fine now! He is out of danger. Don't cry please. ")
(" I was scared... ")
(" I know, I know you were scared jaan, but believe me, my jaan is soo strong na! You saved his life.. Vaidu.. You save him. ")

He softly wiped her tears off again kissing her forehead. Both the families were watching the couple.
They were certainly a power couple.
Rana Amrendra was so proud of both of them.

Vaidehi softly said, still being in Raaghav's arms, " Operation was successful. "

Both the families were relieved.
But the Ranawat's, they were watching Vaidehi, with their eyes filled with tears.

"Hume bhi humari doctor sahiba ko badhaai dena ka mauka dijiye, Raaghav! ", Mihir said easying the environment.
" Wahi se karle! ", Raaghav huffed.
Mihir chuckled.
" The team, Dr. Mihir! ", Vaidehi said.
" Yeah! The team is commendable. And so is their leader. Congratulations doctors! I am very proud of each one of you! ", Mihir said.

(" Allow us to congratulate our doctor as well, Raaghav! ")
(" Do it from there only! ")

Mihir further motioned Raaghav to take Vaidehi to her office room. He had already arranged food for her, he could understand that she must be hell tired.

Raaghav too agreed.
" Dr. Mihir, woh aage.. , Vaidehi was saying, when Mihir interrupted her, "Don't worry, Dr. Vaidehi, I'll shift the patient, and see to all the necessities. You. Go and take rest. You have been in the ot for long now! ", he said.

With that, Mihir preceded to do the needful, while Raaghav and Vaidehi went to her office room.

The Ranawat and Yaduvanshi family watched them. Abhishek wanted his sister to look into his eyes for once. He so badly wanted to hug her, and tell her how proud he was.
But Alas! He couldn't.

~In the office~

Raaghav made Vaidehi wash her hands. Then he sat, with her on his lap and started feeding her.
She too ate to his satisfaction.
After that he kept the plates.

Again sitting, with her on his lap.

Vaidehi laid her head on his chest as he ran his hand softly on her back.
"Bohot thak gayi hongi na aap? ",he asked.
" Thoda! ", she replied.
" Aap ghabra gaye the na? ", she asked.
" Thoda! "He replied.