~Chapter 55~

It's a reader's birthday today! ✨
So a small sa gift from me! 🤭
Happy birthday once again. 🥰

( Well, it's somebody else's birthday as well ! Guess who! 😙

Chapter hi usse hai!🤭😸 ")

~2 days later~

It was Raaghav's birthday today.
He had woken up early as usual. But the plot twist was, Vaidehi too woke up early. Now, she had too, right?

Raaghav, as per his daily routine, took a bath and went to seek his mother's and his Mahadev's blessings.

Vaidehi on the other hand, had restricted herself with difficulty to not wish him.
She knew and she didn't even wanted to change his birthday routine.
She knew he was accustomed to it for years now. But, one thing was certain, this was going to be one of his best birthday's.

After returning from his daily routine, Raaghav was engulfed in a hug by his Vaidu.
She eyed him. Seeking his assurance, she finally wished him, "Happy birthday meri jaan! ", with this she attached their lips. Raaghav too devoured her, as he smiled in between the kiss.

They both were breathing heavily at the end of the kiss. " Janam din ki dher sari shubhkamnaayein! ", Vaidehi again said.
( A very happy birthday!)

" Best birthday ever! ", he whispered against her lips, as he again took her into a kiss, saying a " I love you "in between the kiss as their hands roamed in each others hairs.

Vaidehi dragged her hands, over his chiseled chest, running her fingers over his abs as he groaned over the sensation. His groan made Vaidehi's hair to rise, she practically got goosebumps.

Raaghav attached their foreheads.
Vaidehi said, " Humne aapke liye gift laya hai, ek second! ", she was moving to get her gift as he held her waist and said, " Can't it wait. Let's be like this for some time! ", with this his hands began travelling downwards. Vaidehi could feel the erotic sensation all throughout her body as he softly laid his rough hands over her ass cheeks, giving them a light squeeze.
(One second, I have got a gift for you)

" Ra.. "Vaidehi moaned.

" It's a long.. Long day. Aapko office bhi jana hai right? ", Vaidehi said reminding him that they had a busy day ahead.
( It's a long.. Long day. You have to go to office as well right?)

Raaghav sighed.
"Hum abhi aaye! ",saying this Vaidehi went to the cupboard.
She brought out a huge frame kind off, wrapped in the wrapping paper.
(I'll just come. )

" Itta bada gift! ", Raaghav exclaimed.
(" Such a big gift! ")
" Kya hai isme? ", Raaghav asked as Vaidehi handed it over to him again wishing him.
(" What's there in this? ")

" Khud khol ke dekhiye! ", Vaidehi said.
(" See it for yourself! ")

" Okay! ", with this Raaghav began slowing opening the gift, making sure that he removed the tapes with proper care.
" Raaghav jaldi kijiye na! ", Vaidehi was getting excited to see his reaction.
" Ha baba! ", he said as he removed the last tape.

(" Raaghav do it fast na! "
"Okay baba! ")

On seeing Vaidehi's gift, Raaghav couldn't help, but get tears in his eyes.

There were two photo frames, one with him and his mom. He, in his current age and it looked as if his maasa has aged with him.
It looked like they both clicked the picture moments ago. It looked so real.

The other frame was with a picture of him, his maasa and his Vaidu.
The pictures looked as if they were clicked recently, with all three of them present.
"How? ", he asked in his soft voice.
" AI! ", Vaidehi said.
" Thank... Thank.. You! ", he said as he hugged her, keeping the frames on the bed.
" Humari zindagi ki do sabse important insaano ko ek frame mei, humare sath laane ke liye.. Shukriya. "
"Aapko pasand aaya? "
"Bohot! ", he said as he pecked her forehead.