~Chapter 65~

"Vaidu.. Vaidu.. Calm down! ", Mihir finally gave up on his drama as he said, " Yes we are family. And you just said na, I am one of the best gynaec and obstetrician! Well family cases are handled and monitored by " the best gynaec". ", Mihir said, softly.
" The best? ", Vaidehi re questioned.
" Riya kakisa! ", Raaghav stated.
" Mihir gave a sheepish smile.
"Riya Kakisa? ", Vaidehi was surprised.
" Yeah! Though she has taken voluntary retirement. Par still maasa, is the best in this field and so is the team that she trains under herself. And when it comes to family, she becomes a little extra. So.. If I even dare to think of being your gynaec, she might.. I don't even want to imagine! ", Mihir replied.

Vaidehi couldn't believe." Riya Rajvansh", everyone knew she was best in the field, Vaidehi couldn't even imagine, that she would monitor, her's and Raaghav's baby.
Who wouldn't want the best after all. And it was concerned to their baby, Vaidehi definitely wanted the best.

"I didn't tell maasa! But yeah, I called her here! I think babasa would drop her! Well that's the obvious thing.
Anyways, it would be great, that they'll hear this from you both!They'll be here anytime soon. ", Mihir said.
" It totally went off my mind! ", Raaghav said.
" Hota hai! Hota hai! ", Mihir shrugged his shoulders. Just then his office door opened, revealing the power couple, " Abheer and Riya Rajvansh. "
("It's happens! ")

"It better be something important, that you called us so urgently, Mi! ", came the booming voice of Abheer.
" Mi.. Raaghav- Vaidu! Beta aap dono yaha! Everything's alright na? "Riya said as they both entered inside.
" Everything's alright ma! And yeah! It is important babasa!
But.. See, Didn't I tell you Raa! This man would be following my maasa! ", Mihir snarled.
" This man! Is you father! And your maasa is my wife! The love of my life, young lad! ", Abheer grunted.

Vaidehi was enjoying this sweet banter of the father- son duo.
" Okay okayy! Why are you so irritated babasa! ", Mihir cross questioned.
" I was about to have my lips on hers, when you.. You idiot thought of this amazing idea to disturb us! ", Abheer ranted pointing towards Riya and Mihir.

As the words left his mouth, Riya hit him lightly on his shoulders, " Besharam Rajvansh! ", she retorted.
" Bacche hai samne! Jara to liyaaz karo! ", she continued.
(" Atleast have some shame,atleast in front of the children! ")

" Anyways! What was it Mihir?That you were huffing on the call! And Raaghav, baccha why are you both here? ", Riya questioned.
" Woh maasa.. ", Mihir was eyeing Raaghav to continue.
" Kaka- kakisa.. Mei aur Vaidu... . ", Raaghav started.
"We are pregnant! ", Raaghav and Vaidehi both completed it together.

They both spotted the utter happiness that laced the Rajvansh's faces, clearly radiating their joys.
Riya rushed to hug both of them.
" I am soo happy! My babies are going to have a baby now!! That's soo soo amazing! ", she exclaimed.
Abheer Rajvansh had his signature smile, that people rarely get to see, as he too blessed the couple.

" Chalo.. Let's check how's my little one doing there! ",Riya said as she asked the couple to follow.

It took minutes, as Dr. Riya, conducted all the tests.

Raaghav and Vaidehi sat, as Riya interpreted the reports to them.
" Everything's great there! The little one.. Whom you both just saw one the screen.. Is too little, and is perfectly fine. ", Riya started in her little aged voice as she continued telling the couples all the reports, do's and dont's.

As they were done, Riya finally said, " You can come inside now, instead of peeking like that! It's irritating to be honest. ".
Raaghav and Vaidehi looked behind only to find Abheer Rajvansh walking inside in all his glory, but the particular sheepish smile was adding to his glamour.
" If you are done, can I have my daughter for a while, Chinu? ", he asked Riya, with her years long endearment.
Vaidehi- Raaghav, both found it way too cute. They were certainly the ideal couple.