~Chapter 56~

He loosened his hold on her.

" Vaidehi we should.. We should stop! "
He stuttered.His eyes had turned dark, as he tried his best to control himself.

"What if I say that I don't want to! ", Vaidehi questioned him back after a brief pause.

He tucked her hand and pulling her towards him whispered in her ears , " Then there will be no going back, neither today, nor for the rest of my life.
But if you are doing this just because, it's my birthday,then don't.
You affect me,Yes! I crave for you like anything. I want to have my ways with you, devor you and make you mine in every way.
But, I am ready to wait."

Vaidehi turned and pulled him closer, her lips just a centimeter away from his as she said, " I. Want. You.
No!!I am not doing this just because it's your birthday. I am doing this because, I want to.
I want to be yours And I want to make you mine in every way..
As much as you crave for me, I do too. " , she said the last sentence, shyly.
He looked into her eyes to see any kind of discomfort, but he only spotted a bit of nervousness.
Holding her face in both of his palms he attacked her lips.

It was nowhere a light, slow kiss, rather a rough fierce one.

Vaidehi tried matching his pace, but he took the charge. Roughly nibbling her lips. Vaidehi's hand ran through his hairs pulling him more towards her.

He pinched her waist and took the opportunity to enter her mouth, his tongue exploring every hook and nook of her mouth.

Vaidehi was running out of breath. Her chest was waving up and down heavily. Her nipples were erected and she felt wetness down her legs.

Seeing Vaidehi struggling for breath, Raaghav finally ended the kiss.

"F*ck, I won't be able to control now! " He said in his heavy voice as he started giving kisses and nibbling her shoulder blades.

"Aah.. I don't want.. You to.. Control.. Ahhh! " , Vaidehi said as she moaned while Raaghav found her sensitive spot and gave her a bite their. Later he ran his tongue over the same.

Raaghav continued nibbling her shoulders leaving bites as his hands explored her ass cheeks.

While Vaidehi moaned.

Later Raaghav took her in his arms and walked towards the bed.
"I don't like vanilla, Vaidehi! And you'll have to bear with it, cuz.. F*ck! " He cursed as Vaidehi bite his shoulder.

"You look so hot while cursing! " Vaidehi said as she now placed one of her hand onto Raaghav's cock.

"Not now baby! Let me take the charge today! ", he said as he laid Vaidehi onto the bed softly. Within seconds he hovered over her. Kissing her again, more aggressively he started kneading her breasts, while Vaidehi moaned in his mouth.

Moving down, he removed her pallu and started kissing her breasts from above the clothes.

He softly unclasped her blouse to reveal her red lacy bra from which her breasts were bulging out a bit.
"F*ck! You are soo beautiful! " He said as he removed one of her breast out of the bra from the side while kneading the other.
He unclasped the bra to free the two.
Blowing out air on her one breast he enjoyed how tight her nipples had become.
He smoothly laid his tongue around the breast. But within seconds he started sucking her. His tongue rolling around as he continued sucking her, giving bites and making her moan his name.

Vaidehi was a moaning mess.

After done with one, he gave equal attention to the other breast as well.

"Ahhh Raa.. Ahhh"
Vaidehi moaned as he bit her every now and then.

His hands explored her belly, running sensually around her belly button.