~ Chapter 26~

The panditji's mantra's brought Raaghav and Vaidehi out of their world.

Raaghav filled Vaidehi's hairline!

Tieing the mangalsutra around her neck, and taking the vows around the fire, a bound of lifetime was established.

As the marriage got over, the couples took blessings of all their elders.

___________________ _________________ _____

~ After some time~

Both the couples were ready to head back to the Yaduvanshi's palace.
The Ranawat's were busy biding audie to Aanisha while they payed no attention towards Vaidehi, which didn't go unnoticed by Raaghav.

Abhishek was silently observing. He wanted to go to Vaidehi, but couldn't get himself to.

Vaidehi on the other hand was surrounded by Aarzaan and Parth, while Mihir and Ruhanika stood by the side.

" Kuch bhi ho toh mhuje batana Vaidu! I am quite only because I trust Mihir sir way too much, par phir bhi kuch bhi ho toh please shaadi ki baat ki taraah chipana maat! ",Aarzaan said.

" Ji bhai! "Vaidehi responded.

Mihir went to talk to Raaghav, " Maine jo kuch bhi kaha hai, keep that in mind! Congratulations mere bhaii! Happy married life to you! "

Raaghav gave in to the hug.

"Ab hume nikalna chahiye!" Soumyawati said.
__________ ___________________ _____________

~In the car~

Raaghav and Vaidehi were sitted together, in Raaghav's car.
He soo wanted to go back to Chimur mahal, but Rana Amrendra had instructed him to drive to the Yaduvanshi's main palace, where all of them resided.

As the car halted, both of them got down.

Aanisha and Rutvendra had already reached.

On the main entrance, Damyatti did the aarti and placed the kalash to welcome both the new brides in the family.

As they entered into the hall, Soumyawati told them to wait for the post wedding rituals.

" Ab hum angoothi doodhne ki raasam karenge! " , Rushala announced excitedly.

" Chaliye, aap charo beithiye! " Dhruv  said.

Rutvendra and Aanisha went and sat.

Vaidehi waited for Raaghav to take the lead but instead she heard him speak, " Hume iss sab mei koi interest nahi hai! Hum kamre mei ja rahe hai apne! "

Saying this he removed the shawl which was around his neck, handling it over to Vaidehi, he stormed upstairs.

Vaidehi stood there, not knowing what to do.
Soumyawati was calling out to Raaghav but he payed no heed.

Rutvendra and Aanisha started with their ritual, while Vaidehi stood there silently. Her doubts were getting cleared. Probably, she was an unwanted person, in her husband's life too. That's what she thought.

Rutvendra and Aanisha were acting all gushy- mushy. Rutvendra even let Aanisha win in the ritual.

After all of this was done, the couple was told to head to their room.
Rana Amrendra asked Sujata , his  younger daughter in law to accompany Vaidehi, to show her the room.

____________ ___________________ ___________

~ After some time~

      Sujata  accompanied Vaidehi to her room.
On the way, they exchanged a few words.
"Vaidehi, mei Sujata ,Raaghav ki chachi aur ab tumhari bhi!"
Vaidehi just gave her a faint smile. Somewhere she was happy that there was someone in the family who actually talked to her.
"Mei janti hu, tumhare maan mei kaafi sawaal uth rahe honge! Par agar meri baat manogi toh, Raaghav sach mei acha ladka hai! "

Vaidehi didn't knew how to respond back.

After sometime, they reached in front of a room, that looked isolated and lonely.

" Yeh tumhara aur Raaghav ka kamra! Woh mostly toh yaha rehta nahi hai, par jab bhi hota hai, toh kamre mei hi rehta hai! "
"Acha! Hum jante hai, tumhe parivaar mei ghul mil jane mei dikkat hogi, par agar kabhi kuch bhi ho, toh tumhe mhuje bata sakti ho! Thik hai! " Sujata   said.
" Ji, thank you! "

Saying this Sujata left.
Vaidehi was standing in front of the door, that was closed, but not locked. She could see it opened a bit.

After taking some time, contemplating about what to do, she finally entered in.

On entering the room, she found it to be absolutely empty, there was no sign of  Raaghav.

She looked around, the room was spacious, nothing different then the mahal.

On walking towards the bed, she found Raaghav's Sherwani's upper coat lying on the bed, so it was clear that he did come inside!

Vaidehi was looking around, when her eyes fell on a tall stature standing in the balcony. Yes! It was Raaghav.
He was in the wedding attire only, just that the over coat was absent.
Vaidehi walked towards him.
On getting closer, she found him smoking.

Raaghav, on the other hand had sensed her presence around.
He after coming upstairs, was too frustrated of things. The events did take a toll.
So to release his frustration, he had walked to the balcony, getting some air for himself as he took the puffs.
Everything of what happened, what Mihir his best friend said, what Nandini said, how he himself felt in Vaidehi's presence, everything was running in his mind.

As he was in his thoughts, he heard the sounds of the bangles. His wife was walking towards him!

Vaidehi came and stood beside him. Silently.
She didn't say anything.
The silence prevailed.

Raaghav still continued smoking. He was expecting that she, having come near, would say something. But she didn't.
He somewhere waited for her to start.

After a while, the  soft voice of Vaidehi pierced the silence.
" Hum jaante hai! "
"Huh? "Raaghav just raised his eyebrows as he crushed the cigarette away and turned towards Vaidehi, to see what she had to say.
" Jo bhi humari badi chachi ne aapse kaha!"
She said, her eyes avoiding the sharp gaze of Raaghav.

Raaghav didn't speak for few seconds.
He understood that she was speaking about the bit piece of information that her chachi Nandini had told him before the wedding rituals.

After a brief pause of silence he finally spoke, " Kehna unke haaq mei tha!    
Usse manana ya na manana yeh humare haaq mei hai! "
____________ ___________________ ___________

Hope the chapter's good enough! 🌼
A short one though! 🙈
Par chalalena please! 🙊
Please vote and comment🐭
Love Love❤