~Chapter 28~

~Next day

Raaghav woke up as usual, before the sun. But like usual, it was not the same this time. As usual, he didn't hurry to hit the gym, as he took his own sweet time to admire the figure lying beside him on the bed. Yes! He was admiring his wife, he was observing how those perfect brown- black eyebrows were relaxed, how her nose was, a bit long and sharp, her ears with few hair strands scattered around. Then his eyes trailed towards her lips, they looked soft and luscious! He couldn't help from thinking about how they would feel against his own! Damn!! When he caught himself thinking about this, he jolted out of the bed immediately.

He changed into his gym attire and went for his early morning work out. While in gym, he was wondering about why in the hell was he thinking about all that, that was going on in his brain,early in the morning. This was soo not him. He was confused, so very! He felt it was wrong. Why was he acting like a hormonal teenager. Damn! Even during his teenage, he had control over himself, but now he was losing his control, slowly and steadily. His emotions unknowingly were starting to surface.

After spending good two long hours in the gym, he returned back, all drained in sweat.

By then, Vaidehi had got up. She didn't felt it right! On the very first day of her marriage her husband was not there beside her! Nevertheless she freshened up and changed into a saree. She knew today, she had to prepare the breakfast. So she got ready fast.

( Vaidehi's look)

She was wearing her jhumkas when Raaghav returned back.

Both halted in their actions,as they had a deep eyelock. Raaghav was staring at her reflection in the mirror, while Vaidehi too was looking in the mirror that showed her husband's reflection.

He, in that vest, all sticking to his muscles, with those biceps bulging out, his messed up hair, showing that he worked really hard in the gym, the sweat dripping down his forehead.
He is a walking Greek God for sure!
Vaidehi thought to herself.

While Raaghav, who had given himself a good long self talk about controlling himself, was again drawn towards this innocent soul in front of him.
He observed how gorgeous she looked in that red saree, though the saree was a traditional one, but it somehow looked hot on her! How perfectly was the colour complementing her skin tone. Above it, the jhumka that hang in one of her ear, while the other one was hanging in her hand, how that piece of jewellery around her neck looked so chic on her. Then that mangalsutra and sindoor marking her as his.Damn! He understood one thing, this lady in front of him, could pull up traditional like anything. It was just twice that he saw her in that, but it left him wanting for more. He observed every bit of her.

Then their eyes locked again, as he caught her too gawking over him. This made him develop a smirk.

Seeing him smirk, she looked away. Gathering some courage and composure she said, " Woh hum niche ja rahe hai! "
Raaghav just hummed and said that he'll join for breakfast.

Vaidehi who was sad over the fact that she couldn't see him early in the morning, was happy now!

She walked down in the hall. Asking the servants she made her way towards the kitchen.

On entering the kitchen she found Sujata chachi already there.
" Arey waah! Aah gayi tum. Good morning beta! "
" Good morning chachiji"

" Acha, woh lagta hai Aanisha thak gayi hai kafi, uthi nahi hai abhi tak! Toh tum pehli rasoi ki rasam shuru karo, mei usse dekh ke aati hu!"
" Ji chachiji. "
" Kuch bhi jarurat ho, toh yeh Lalita hai, kitchen staff ki head, inhe puch lena ok? "
" Ji chachiji. "

Saying this Sujata was leaving the kitchen, just when Vaidehi asked her, " Chachiji! "
" Huh? Kya huwa beta? "
" Woh.. Inhe.. Inhe kya pasand hai khane mei? "Vaidehi was somehow feeling shy but still she mustered up the courage to ask.

" Hmmm.. " Chachiji hummed in a teasing tone as she continued, " Waise toh humare Raaghav ke khane ko lekar koi issues nahi hai, lekin.. Ha.. Usse kheer bohot pasand hai! "

"Ooh.. Okk"
After this chachiji left.
Vaidehi tucked her pallu in her waist and started the task at hand.

After nearly an hour or two, everything was ready.
Lalita had provided her an ample amount of help.
" Aapka bohot bohot shukriya Lalita aunty, aap na hoti toh itne bade kitchen mei mhuje kuch na milta, bas dhundati hi reh jati! "
"Arey, nahi beta, humne toh sirf saman la- lakar diya hai, apne toh khana sirf khud bana diya, woh bhi itne sab logo ke liye. "Lalita said.
" I just hope, sabko pasand aaye! "Vaidehi hoped.
" Sabko, ya Raaghav baba ko ha? " Lalita teased.
Vaidehi just blushed a bit.
She was not understanding why everyone today was teasing her, and why was she turning a shade of red, every time.

" Ab tak toh sab log niche aah hi chuke honge, toh hum yeh sab table par rakh dete hai! "Lalita suggested.

Just then Aanisha entered.

Looking that everything was ready, she gave a faint smile.
And then overexcitedly, started ordering the servants to take the food to the dining area.

Everyone was settled on the dining table. Even Raaghav, wearing his casual, looking dope as per Vaidehi, was sitting there.

"Khane ki khusboo toh ekdam badhiya aahe rahi hai!",Shailendra said.

" Ha! Aur dekho toh kitna mast bhi lag raha hai." , Rushala said.

Meanwhile, Aanisha and Vaidehi served everyone, with the assistance of the servants.

Everyone was delightly enjoying the food.
The kheer was served as well.
Raaghav didn't miss the glimpse of spark in Vaidehi's eyes while serving the kheer. Just then, the overexcited Aanisha spoke, " Sab khana maine hi banaya hai, acha bana hai na? "
Hearing her everyone looked up.

Soumyawati spoke, " Tumne hi sab banaya hai matlab, issne kuch nahi kiya? "
She asked pointing towards Vaidehi.
" Nahi! Sab kuch maine hi kiya, yeh toh bas baithi thi waha. "
Aanisha said, knowing very well that Vaidehi would never contradict her.
And as she had expected, Vaidehi didn't say anything.

Raaghav waited.
Meanwhile Damyatti started stating how Aanisha is so very good and perfect.
How she had single handedly prepared everything.

As all this was going on, Raaghav finished his kheer, which he was devouring for so long all the while this conversation was going on.

Just while everyone was praising Aanisha, Raaghav said, in a stern voice, " Aanisha, jara Cheela pass karna! "

Aanisha, in her excitement began searching for Cheela on the table.

_________________ ________________ _________

Hope the chapter's good enough! 🦋
Please vote. 🙈🙊
Love Love ❤