~ Chapter 9~

Rutvendra's POV

She needed to be taught a lesson.
The insult that she did of mine will be returned back to her in ten folds.
I will ensure that.

I thought of something which I know will surely act according to me. The need was that i confide in someone who'll have my back at the right moment, who's say matters the most in all the matters, who has the power to overpower even my grandfather's decision..... My grandmother.

I am sure enough, after knowing everything she'll support me. Her support will be enough to get my revenge from that petty girl, without causing any damage to my own self.

Just wait and watch Vaidehi!

_____ _________________ ____________________

~Author's POV~

Rutvendra had made up his mind.

______ _____________________ _______________

~After the party~

After the party was over and the guests had left, the Ranawat's made their way towards where Vaidehi was.
Abhishek unlatched the door.

Vaidehi was sitting near the window through which the backyard was visible. But her vision was fixed towards the sky that was adorned with stars. Her face looked calm but only she knew what storm was going inside her. The way her life was going about was all that she was thinking. But more than that her mind was pointing it out to her that something worse was on her way in the near future.

Well! She was right!.

Even the shuffling sounds made by the Ranawat's didn't draw her attention, seeing this Abhishek called out to her.
Vaidehi turned to face them.

"Tumse humne kaha tha, woh bhi do hafte pehle! Pata hai! Pehle hi tumhari wajah se baatein sunni padi hai hume .. Aur aaj phir ek bar mauka de diya tumhe logon ko! "Vishwanath ji said in a voice that was way too loud to send a shiver down Vaidehi's spine. She was scared!

" Tumhe jab humne bulaya tha, tab ki tab kyu nahi aayi tum? " It was a question directly to her in a manner that words didn't leave her throat.

" Humne kuch pucha tumse! "
" Woh... Hum... Woh" Vaidehi was stammering.
Such was the intensity of her dadusa's terror, that a doctor of her caliber was shivering in fear.

" Abhishek ke kehne par humne tumhe itni chuth deni hi nahi chahiye thi.
Ab bas, kaal Yaduvanshi's aa rahe hai! Aanisha aur Kuwarsa ka rishta pakka karne! Amrendra ne jo kaha woh toh tumhe sunna hi, kaal tum bhi sabke sath maujood hona! Warna hume bhi nahi pata hum tumhare sath kya karenge woh! " Vishwanath said, with his voice lacing finality.

"Ji dadusa! " Was all that Vaidehi managed to say.

"Abhishek, isse iske kaamre mei chod kar bahar se tala laga dena! " Vishwanath ordered Abhishek.

" Nandini! "
" Ji babasa? "
" Kaal sabke sath yeh bhi maujood ho, yeh tum ensure karogi! Is that clear! "

"Ji.. Ji.. Babasa", Nandini said half heartedly. She knew, it was better not to go against him as he was already fuming and she had to be in his good books, like she has always been.

" Bohot der ho chuki hai, raat bhi bohot ho gayi, chaliye sab aapne apne kamre mei. " Vasundhara said.

~ Later~

Abhishek escorted Vaidehi towards her room. The whole walk was silent. Nobody spoke anything. The only thing that prevailed between them was silence.

Abhishek could see Vaidehi stealing glances from him every now and then. Probably she wanted to say something, that's what he thought. But he didn't bother to ask.
Wherelse Vaidehi was looking at her brother... After five years!
After such a long time, she was seeing him! While looking at him, she was trying to remember the little good times that they had spent together. For her, he was the only person who was most close to her,biologically! They both shared their parents blood.
How much she wished, if they could have been emotionally close as well! If he would have treated her like his own blood, like his own. little. sister!
But he didn't! Rather he despired her!
When this thought came to her mind, her face paled.

On reaching near her room's door, Vaidehi finally spoke, " Itne samai baat aapse milke aacha laga! "
Saying this she went inside her room, not bothering about the fact that it will be locked from outside.
Abhishek was perplexed hearing her! Only he knew how much he wanted to talk to her! To love her, pamper her, caress her forehead! His sister..
Just.. Just like the old times...
On remembering the old times, suddenly a wave of anger rushed through him. "No.. No.. She is not my sister!
She doesn't... She doesn't deserve any love! She is not worth of anybody's care! She.. She is not worth  of any love! " Abhishek repeated to himself a little to loud.
With this he locked the door and without looking behind rushed towards his room.

Abhishek's words were loud enough to be heard by Vaidehi.
Her eyes got filled with tears, which rushed down her pinkish cheeks as she cried herself to bed!
The thought thay her family didn't care about her, that they didn't show even an ounce of care and love towards her even after this five years proved it to her that.. She was alone... All alone.

_________ ________________ _________________

~ In Aanisha's room~
Nandini was pacing to and fro, in her heavy wear from the party! She still had not changed.
" Maa, aap ase chalna band karegi please! It's so irritating!", Aanisha said.

" Chup! Ekdam chup! Yaha mhuje samaj nahi aah raha kya chal raha hai woh aur tujhe.. Chod !" With this she again started pacing.
" Maa, aap bataiyengi kya huwa hai! " Aanisha asked.
" Rana Amrendra ne usse bhi kaal bhulaya hai! Sab kuch sahi chal raha tha.. Par nahi! Maharani aah hi gayi bigaadne!"
"Toh kya huwa maa! Bas niche hi toh bulaya hai! "
" Agar.. Agar usse pasand kiya toh Yaduvanshiyo ne? "
" Aisa kuch nahi hoga maa! Aapne dekha nahi, woh log already mujse impressed the! Moreover, Rutvendra ko mei pasand hu! I am pretty sure about that! "
" Itni surety? Kaise? "
" Arey maa, aapne dekha nahi! Unki nazar hi nahi hath rahi thi mujse! Aur phir he is so hot and handsome! He knows that himself! Usse ek uske level ki ladki chahiye, jo ki woh behenji bilkul bhi nahi hai! "
" Yeh toh sahi kaha tumhe.. Par.
" Par war kuch nahi.. Ab bas kaal ka intezaar hai!
Acha ek baat yaad rahe, mhuje apni shadi mei costliest lehenga chahiye ha! Aur Sare functions ekdam grand hone chahiye! ".
" Teri shadi kuwar sa ke sath fix ho jaye bas! Baki toh sab grand hi hoga phir! "
Nandini said.

______ ____________________ ________________
~ In Vishwanath ji's room~

"Kya huwa aap pareshaan lag rahe hai? ' Vasundhara asked her husband.
" Kuch nahi! " He replied and went to sit on the coach.
"Bataiye na! " Vasundhara beckoned.
" Pata nahi kyu aisa lag raha hai ki kuch hone wala hai! "
" Matlab? "
" Amrendra ne Vaidehi ko kyu bhulaya hoga? "
" Arey aisa kuch nahi hai aap bekaar hi! "
" Agar jaisa hun soch rahe hai waisa huwa... Toh..
" Toh..
" Toh hum woh bhi karne ke liye tayar hai. Yaduvanshi's ke ghar mei humare ghar ki beti hi jayegi!"
" Ha! Aanisha hi.. " Vasundhara  said not being able to decipher Vishwanath's words.
He just shrugged the thoughts.

_______ _______________ ____________________

~ Next day~

Finally the day arrived!
A day that was going to bring about a lot of changes! In a lot of lives!

_________ ___________________ ______________

Hope the chapter's good enough! 🐨
Please vote and comment✨
Love Love ❤