~ Chapter 22~

Thank you all for waiting for long!
Double update it is! 🦋❤🧿

" Vaidu! Please darwaza khol! " Aarzaan
again said.
" Vaidu! Khol na darwaza!" Ruhanika also joined in. She was getting anxious. She hoped Vaidehi was good, though, Ruh was very well aware that the girl has gone through a lot.
Aarzaan and Parth continued knocking on the door.
" Vaidu! Hum jante hai, tu sun rahi hai hume!Please khol na darwaza bacche. ", Aarzaan again said.

"Vaidu! ", Ruhanika called out.

After a few moments of knocking and persuading, they heard a faint voice from the other side, " Aap log please jayeye! Hum khud ke sath kuch samay bitana chahte hai! " , Vaidehi said.

All three of them on the other side felt a sense of relief as they heard their dear Vaidu speak.
" Vaidu.. Baccha please khol na darwaza! Ek baar dekhne de bass tujhe! Phir kahegi toh chale jayenge! I promise! " , Aarzaan said.
" Ha.. Vaidu! Please! ", Parth and Ruhanika both coaxed.

Abhishek was shocked to see such display of affection by these unknown personalities towards Vaidehi, whom he thought to be someone who could never be loved by anyone.
Abhishek somehow felt that he had seen the man who was showing so much of affection towards Vaidehi and also the lady. But he was not able to recall who they were.

Unable to hold herself back, Vaidehi opened the door. She knew if she opened the door, if she faces them, she won't be able to control her tears, that's why she had restrained herself from opening the door. But she knew, they, her people won't leave.
Her eyes filled with tears, on getting a sight of them, just as she had expected.

" Vaidu.. " , saying this all three of them hugged her.
They stayed on, at that moment for quite some time, before they broke apart.
Vaidehi, asked them to move inside the room. She was going to close the door, when Abhishek stopped her.
" Darwaza khula hi rehne do! " He ordered.
Parth was going to reply back but Aarzaan held him back.
Vaidehi didn't argue, she said nothing, she didn't even look into Abhishek's eyes. She simply turned and walked towards her people.
Abhishek felt... Hurt... Maybe.

Aarzaan pulled Vaidehi in a hug, as she reached near him.
This irked Abhishek, he thought, was he really the reason why Vaidehi for skeptical regarding this marriage? Is he her boyfriend?

Aarzaan held her like that for a quiet a long moment. After a while, he heard soft cries. Vaidehi tightened her hold on him. Her cries turned louder.
It was for the first time ever since the whole incident that she cried in front of anyone.
Aarzaan, Ruhanika and Parth had come to know what all happened in the mandap few moments ago, they also came to know about Vaidehi's marriage being fixed to an unknown person.

All three of them had questions of their own, but at the moment, they knew she needed to vent it out. So they let her too.

Vaidehi cried for long, her cries and tears filling the room.
Somewhere, it pained Abhishek too, seeing his sister cry like this. But more than that he was amazed to see that she found her solace in an unknown person with whom she was sharing her tears with.

Ruhanika was infuriated. That girl didn't deserve this. She knew, everyone had wronged her! Her heart went out for the girl, for her Vaidehi. Seeing her cry like this, her anger rose to another level.

Ruhanika stormed out of the room, determined to screw that man who wronged her Vaidu . But first she would look into that stupid man, who jumped into the situation at the very last moment. She was determined to break the head of that so called groom.
But her eyes were already wet and red. The thing was she herself didn't realize when she started crying looking at Vaidehi.

Here, Vaidehi wiped her face. She felt better. Parth handed her a glass of water, that she gulped down. Aarzaan, now as worried for Ruhanika, he saw her leaving, he knew she's up to something.
But, he also knew that Vaidehi needed him now.
Vaidehi, Aarzaan and Parth sat around in a circle quietly for few moments. Both the men let her to calm down.

Abhishek was observing them. He was listening to all the conversations.

After a while Vaidehi spoke, " Hume maaf kar dijiye bhai! Hume apko bohot hurt kiya hai! Humne apni shaadi ke baare mei aapko sabse pehle batana chahiye tha! Par hum.. "
" Tu pagal hai kya Vaidu! .. Hum jante hai niche kya huwa! Phir bhi all your concern is that thing! ", Parth said.

Vaidehi had her head held down.
Abhishek was shocked hearing the word bhai coming from her mouth. Now his curiosity rose, to know who these men were, what did they mean to her, why was she calling them bhai! Wasn't he.. No.. He himself had stopped her from calling him that, the fact striked him.

Aarzaan softly held Vaidehi hand, " Baccha! Hum jante hai uss Rutvendra ne kya kiya woh! Hum yeh bhi samajte hai ki they are forcing you into this! Tu ek baar keh de I'll stop all this! "
Abhishek was stunned by the audacity of this man, who spoke like he could turn the world down for Vaidehi! He couldn't understand, when their relationship developed, why in the hell does she calls him and the other one as bhai.

" Bhai woh.." ,Vaidehi opened her mouth to speak but Abhishek cut her of.
" Aisa kuch nahi hai! Yeh shadi uski marzi se ho rahi hai! Aur aap hote kon hai humare ghar ke mamle mei bolne wale! "
" Pehli baat, hum apni behen se baat kar rahe hai, toh i don't want a third person to mendle in. Dusri baat I know Vaidehi well enough to understand ki yeh uski marzi nahi ho sakti. Teesri baat, agar uski marzi thi bhi iss shaadi ke liye, toh it was for that marriage arranged with Rutvendra, not with some unknown sudden groom! " Aarzaan dotted in his sharp voice.
_________________ _____________ __________

At the same time when all this was going on in Vaidehi's room, Raaghav on the other side was pacing up and down the length of his room. He had never been so anxious. The man who had never seen nervousness ever in his life, was freaking out currently, only because he didn't knew how to handle this situation.

Or maybe our groom was getting the wedding jitters.

Raaghav, not knowing how to calm the situation down, dialled Mihir.
Mihir picked up his call in a go.
" Hello! "
" Hello, kaha hai tu! " Raaghav asked.
" Arey! Mei woh ek shaadi mei aaya tha, but looks like there's something wrong over here! "  Mihir replied.
" I need you! "
"Kaha  hai, just give me few minutes, I'll be there! " Mihir replied promptly.
" Ranawat villa! "
" Ranawat villa, mei bhi toh wahi hu! "Mihir was surprised.
Raaghav thought about it, what was his friend doing here, later it striked him that maybe the Yaduvanshi's invited him, since he too was a well know personality, a successful businessman and a Rajvansh above all.
" Bol kaha hai!" Mihir said.
" Second floor, right se third room mei! " Raaghav guided.
" Tu ruk! I'll be there in a moment! " Saying this Mihir hanged up and rushed towards the directions.
He could sense, that something was messed, in this hall, in the marriage and in his best friend's life most importantly.

______________ __________________ ________
Hope the chapter's good enough. 🐨
Please vote and comment.
Ho gaye khatam finally exams!! Aur mei bhi! 🥲
Love Love❤