~Chapter 54~

There was a brief pause, of intense eye contact.

" Agar aapko aisa lagta hai, ki I am letting this go, than let me make it very clear Mrs. Nandini, I .am .not. Mhuje koi farak nahi padta what anyone out there says, or does, but.. I am going to get you punished. ", Vaidehi said with determination radiating from every cell of her body.

{ If you feel, that I am letting this go, than let me make it very clear Mrs. Nandini, I .am .not. I don't care what anyone out there say or does, but.. I am going to get you punished. ", Vaidehi said with determination radiating from every CM of her body. }

" I will make sure that you pay for your sins. ",She continued.
" I am with you in this Vaidu! ", Abhishek said with same determination.
"Its, Vaidehi Raaghav Yaduvanshi! And Yes! You don't need to be. When I needed you to be with me, you were not there. Now, there's no need. Jo hai mere sath utne kafi hai. ", Vaidehi retorted.

{ "Its, Vaidehi Raaghav Yaduvanshi! And Yes! You don't need to be. When I needed you to be with me, you were not there. Now, there's no need. The ones that are there with me, they are more than enough. ", Vaidehi retorted.
}

Nandini panicked. She never saw this coming. She thought that it's been years now. The family will forget. The family will forgive. But the determination that was radiating from Vaidehi and Abhishek spoke loudly that they were not letting it go.

" Vaidu please beta aisa mat karna. Beta.. It's been years now. Please forgive me beta. I.. I regret.. I regret doing what I did... Please beta. ", Nandini started coaxing Vaidehi while shedding her crocodile tears.

{ Vaidu please child don't do this. Child.. It's been years now. Please forgive me child. I.. I regret.. I regret doing what I did.. Please child. ", Nandini started coaxing Vaidehi while shedding her crocodile tears. }

Vaidehi chuckled at her false tactics.
" Your regret, your remorse won't bring my Babasa back. Your apologies, what all you did for this house, is not going to bring my Babasa back. So you might try this on them but not me.Bohot aisho aaram ki zindagi ji li aapne,now face the wrath of your wrongdoings.",Vaidehi said sternly.
"You are a bloody murderer. And I'll make sure You. Suffer. ", Vaidehi dotted.

{ " Your regret, your remorse won't bring my Babasa back. Your apologies, what all you did for this house, is not going to bring my Babasa back. So you might try this on them but not me. You lived a lavish life for ages ,now face the wrath of your wrongdoings.",Vaidehi said sternly.
"You are a bloody murderer. And I'll make sure You. Suffer. ", Vaidehi dotted.}

Nandini seeing that this was not working turned towards the other family members. Her state was fully disheveled now. The tears weren't stopping either.
" Babasa, aap.. Aap kahiye na inse.. Baabasa hum naadan the, galti ho gayi..

"Kisika khoon karna mahaj galti nahi hoti Nandini! ",Madhavan,Nandini's husband said.

{ " Babasa, you... Please you tell them.. Babasa I was foolish, I did a mistake...

"Killing someone is not a mere mistake Nandini! ", Madhavan,Nandini's husband said. }

Nandini looked at him perplexed. She thought atleast he would support her. He was always her puppet. But seeing him retort like this, she could see herself losing.

She turned towards Vishwanath again. He was the elder one. His decision would persist. She knew that.
"Babasa.. Please.. Babasa... Hum sharminda hai babasa... Babasa vichar kijiye babasa.. Agar.. Yeh.. Baat bahar aayi toh humare parivaar ki kitni badnami hogi.. Kya sochega yeh jaag humare parivaar ke bare mei.. ", she tried coaxing.

{" Babasa.. Please.. Babasa.. I am ashamed babasa.. Babasa please think about it.. If.. If this goes out in public,our family will face defamation, what will the world think about us.. ", she tried coaxing }