~Chapter 57~

~One month later~

Raaghav and Vaidehi had a long night. A night full of pleasures and togetherness.

The sun rose. Today was a Sunday and a day off for them. Like any other usual Sunday, the whole staff was on a leave. This would it be. The couple would spent the entire day whenever they could together, without any disturbances.

Vaidehi stirred in her sleep as she shifted close to Raaghav.
Just then, Raaghav's phone rang.

Their sleep was getting disturbed.
"Ra.. Aapka phone.. " Vaidehi said as she covered her ears.
(Ra.. Your phone..)

Raaghav too was irritated. Why wouldn't he. The person who got just an hour of sleep or so till now.

He turned to pick the phone on and quickly cut the call off.

It again rang after few minutes.
Raaghav again cut it off.

The third time that it rang,
"Raaghav uthayiye na.. Important hoga.. "Vaidehi said.
( Raaghav pick it up na.. It might be important..)

Raaghav groaned.
He picked the call up and before the other side could speak he said in his sleepy voice, " Iss route ki sari line y vyasth hai, kripya siddha kaal prayas karein! ", with that he cut the call off.

("The person you are trying to call is busy, please try again tomorrow! ")

It was Rana Amrendra who was ringing Raaghav up. He was shocked to hear what Raaghav just spoke. He chuckled slightly.

" Kya huwa! Kaha hai woh! Kabse bahar khade hai. ", Soumyawatti said being irritated.
(" What happened! Where is he! From when are standing outside now! ")

The whole Yaduvanshi family was standing outside the main door of the mahal. The door was locked from inside. They tried calling out to the staff, but nobody was in sight. They tried calling Raaghav and you know where he was;)

Rana Amrendra again rang Raaghav.
This time Raaghav picked up.

Before he could speak, Rana Amrendra spoke, "Raaghav! Hum hai! "
("Raaghav, it's me!)

Raaghav recognised the voice. He got up from the bed.
He checked the contact name to confirm.
"Dadusa.. Aap.. "
"Hum sab bahar khade hai Raaghav! Aap jara darwaza kholenge? "
"Ba.. Bahar.. Kaha? ", Raaghav asked, he was still in his sleep.
" Mahal ke main darwaze ke bahar! ".

( Dadusa.. You)
( "We all are standing outside Raaghav! Can you please open the door! ")
( "Outside.. Where? ")
( "Outside the main door of the palace! ")

" Huh.. Aap.. Aap.. Log yaha aaye hai? ", Raaghav asked looking at Vaidehi, who was also awaken a bit now.
" Ha! "
"Hum.. Hum.. Aate hai! "
With that Raaghav looked at Vaidehi putting the phone off.

"Vaidu, the family's here! ", he said.
Vaidehi panicked.
" Aise achanak?"
Raaghav shrugged his shoulders.
"Raaghav.. Mei..
" Calm down jaan! Mei jaata hu, I'll open the door, you take your time, phir niche aah jana! Nahi aana ho toh bhi its fine! ", he said as he pecked her forehead, and rushed to the washroom.
Vaidehi too got up.
She wasn't too sore, but there was a bit of tiredness.

("Huh.. When.. You guys are here? ")
(" Yes! ")
("I'll.. I'll come! ")
(" Vaidu, the family's here! ")
(" Suddenly? ")
(" Raaghav.. Me..")
("Calm down jaan! I'll go and open the door. You take your time, then afterwards come down stairs! In fact if you don't want to! Than also it's fine! ")

Raaghav went and opened the door. He also called Bela Kaki and the other staff.

The family came and settled in the hall.