~Chapter 31~

"I thought aap Kalyaan jewellers kahengi! ", Raaghav joked.
Vaidehi gave him a not so funny wala look as she continued," No but seriously, Kalyaan pharmaceuticals? ",Vaidehi was in a state of shock for sure.
" Umm yes! ", Raaghav said scrubbing his neck, his wife looked too cute with those big eyes he thought.
" Pehle kabhi kyu nahi bataya aapne! ", Vaidehi asked, a bit sternly.
Raaghav softly replied, " Kisine pucha nahi toh batana jaruri nahi samjha! Ab aapne pucha toh bata diya! ", exact words of Vaidehi.
She understood, they both were on the same plane. She understood his words, just as he did hers.
" Par sach mei!"Mei toh saadhaaran sa aadmi hu! "Aapne hi kaha tha na! ", Vaidehi asked slightly imitating him.
Raaghav release a chuckle, " Toh jhooth kaha tha isme! "
"Acha ji, one of the top pharmaceutical company in India, that competes in the International front as well, ke owner saadhaaran kaha se huye bhala!? " Vaidehi asked.
"Mei saadhaaran hi hu Vaidehi! Company ka maalik banne se koi extraordinary nahi banta, morever, company mere employees chalate hai! "He said.
" Extraordinary bante hai, Raaghav! Khud ek company khadi kar, usse Kalyaan jis heights par hai, waha lekar jana, is an extraordinary thing. Aur, bhale hi employees ke bohot efforts or contributions hai, lekin it's you too! Jab manzhi( navigator) aacha ho toh, gehre se gehre samundar bhi par ho hi jate hai! ", Vaidehi argued.
" Acha ok! Maan gaya! Fine? "Raaghav gave in.
" Umm! Better! "Vaidehi replied.

They finished their coffee as their talks continued.

After that they retired to bed.

__________ ________________ ________________

~Next day~

After the breakfast, Soumyawati said directed to Raaghav-Vaidehi and Rutvendra- Aanisha, " Aaj dono jodiya pagphere ke liye Ranawat's ke ghar jayengi. Humne already unn logo ko khabar karwadi hai, toh aap log bhi tayaar hokar nikalye jaldi! "

Saying this, both the couples left for their rooms.
While, Aanisha was excited to visit her house back, for Vaidehi it was never her own.
She was sulking like a child, which didn't go unnoticed by Raaghav. It was clearly shown on her face that she didn't wanted to go to the Ranawat villa.

Still in order to tease her a bit, Raaghav said, "Kya huwa Vaidehi? Aap khush nahi lag rahi? "
Till now they both had developed that comfort zone amongst each other, that they would speak freely, atleast in some matters, so Vaidehi directly told him the dilemma she was going through, " Humme vaha nahi jana, Raaghav!. "
Raaghav was happy, earlier she needed a little persuasion to get things out of her, but slowly she was opening up on her own.
"Par aisa kyu? " Raaghav asked.
"Aise hi! Bas nahi jana! " She chided.
"Arey, par dadisa ko mana bhi toh nahi kar sakte na! "
"Hmm. Jaante hai, par..
" Vaidehi, jana toh padega na!" He again said in a soft tone.
"Hmm.. Hum tayar hokar aate hai. ", she said.

Raaghav, was surely awed by her. She carrying that" uff I soo don't want to this look" was so cute he thought.

Just then he got a call. The one that he had waited for long.
After the call he had a huge smile on his face, which increased in manifold, when he found his wife standing in front of the mirror, wearing a simple suit which somehow looked too good on her.
He understood, that dressing simple, way to odd for the occasion,was her way of showing that she wasn't interesting in going to the villa, but was only doing it out of obligation.