~Chapter 35~

On reaching the Chimur palace, which was a long journey, it was already mid evening.
The view in front was magical, as the sky had turned into hues of pink and purple, and the mahal, was glistening with its golden lights.

As the car stopped, Raaghav looked longingly towards the palace, his home. This time it was different for him, as this mahal now was solely his, as he had a companion, "his wife" accompanying him.

He turned towards Vaidehi who was already looking towards him. She didn't miss the spark in his eyes, the subtle way that his lips were curved into did bring a smile on her face as well.

"Chale! ", Raaghav asked.
" Ha"came a prompt reply.

As they both got down from the car, Vaidehi looked towards the mahal in awe. It was truly screaming royalty. But there was something so very welcoming, so very homely, that she could feel aswell.

Raaghav escorted her, as they reached the big entrance door.
Vaidehi spotted few people already standing there.
A lady probably in her late 50's did their aarti.
She then asked them to came inside, but not before the actual grihpravesh of the new couple.
The kalash filled with rice was lightly by Vaidehi, with that they entered in.

Inside the hall, both Raaghav and Vaidehi got themselves settled. The same lady, handed them a glass of water.

Raaghav gulped down the water, then he spoke, "Vaidehi, yeh Bela Kakisa hai, yaha ki head, aur kakisa, Yeh Vaidehi. Humari patni. "
Vaidehi folded her hands in a namaste.
"Badi pyaari hai, baba! Aap dono ki jodi ekdam shiv- parvati si lag rahi hai! ", Kakisa, said still being awed of the small figure sitting beside her Raaghav baba.

Raaghav gave a small smile, while Vaidehi blushed a bit.

" Aap log kamre mei aaram kijiye, tab tak mei khane ki tayari dekhti hu! ", she suggested.
" Ji! ", saying this Raaghav started guiding Vaidehi, who was following him like a lost puppy. On the first floor, Raaghav stopped in front of a big room.

He opened the door, but asked Vaidehi to step in first.
She just looked at him for a while. Seeing her not moving, he gently held her hand, and pulled her inside. In all this, they entered their room, together.

As soon as they were inside, Vaidehi observed the room, it was big. Bigger than the one in the Yaduvanshi villa as well. It wasn't dark, but a chic mixture of ancient and modernity.
The walls were shades of white, with bits of dark colors added by the curtains and stuff.

"Kaisa hai? "
"Bohot achha! "She replied.

And our man was happy with the fact that she liked it.

" Aap thodi der aaram kijiye! Aapka saman wagera sab closet mei already rakh diya hai. ", he said.
" Woh.. Phir hum sab arrange karte hai na! ", she said, somewhere she didn't wanted the bag to remain as it was all this days. She wanted to be a part, a part of his room, his closet, his life.

" Safar lamba tha Vaidehi! Aap thak gayi hai, thodi der aaram kijiye phir rakh lenge! "
"Thak toh aap bhi gaye honge na, toh sirf hum hi aaram kyu kare bhala! " She argued.
He looked at her for a while.
"Aacha thik hai, hum bhi aaram kar rahe hai, aap bhi kijiye!", saying this he laid on the bed.

" Par hume mahal dekhna hai! "She said as she settled on the edge of the bed.
" Dikha denge baba! Ab filhal aaram kijiye! ", he said as he laid down.

After a while, there was a knock on the door, it was Vaidehi who went to open the door.
She saw it was Bela kakisa.
" Woh bahurani, khana ban gaya hai, aap kahe toh lagwade! "
"Ji.. Hum aate hai niche! ", Vaidehi replied.
She went inside, and saw Raaghav was already awake.
" Woh khana lag gaya hai! "
"Hmm"