~ Chapter 14 ~

~ Author's POV~

~In the trial room~

"Aap yaha?
Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai.. Jijuu! " Aanisha said the sentence hatefully.
"Aanisha, humari baat suno..
" Hume kuch nahi sunna! "
"Aanisha! " Rutvendra said sternly.
" Kya kuwar sa ha? Hume laga tha aapko hum pasand hai! Aap humse shaadi karna chahte hai! Par aap ne kya kiya? Uss behenji ko chuna! Hume nakar kar usse chuna! Can you  believe that! Toh aab humse dur rahe.. Jijajii! "
Just as Aanisha completed her sentence, Rutvendra attached his lips to hers, in a ferocious way. He started kissing her insanely. At first, Aanisha was taken aback, but as she gained her stature, she too started kissing him back with the same insanity. This made Rutvendra smile in between the kiss.
Aanisha opened her mouth, giving him access inside it, as Rutvendra's tongue started exploring her mouth. Both of them were roaming their hands all over each other.

After their short make out session, Rutvendra finally let her go! Both of them were breathing heavily! As they gained their composure back, Rutvendra spoke.

_________ _________________ ________________

( Outside the trial rooms)

" Aap yaha!" Vaidehi asked Rana Amrendra who had blocked her way.
"Hum aapse kuch baat karna chahte hai! "
"Ji kahiye"
" Shaadi ke liye haami bharne ke liye dhanyavaad!"
" Humare pass aap logo ne koi option rakha hi nahi! " Vaidehi said in a displeased tone.
" Hum jaante hai, aap puri tarah se tayaar nahi hai iss rishte ke liye ! Par believe me Vaidehi, yeh shaadi aapki duniya mei bohot sari khushiyaan hi layengi! Aur aapse hum waada karte hai! Iss shaadi se aapka jeevan aache ke liye baddalega!"
" Rana sa! Aaise waade na kare jo aap kabhi pura nahi kar payenge! "
" Hum humare jubaan ke pakke hai! Hum humare waade humesha pure karte hai! Aur when I promised ki yeh tumhara Yaduvanshi's ke sath rishta, achha hoga! Toh hum khud yeh ensure karenge!
Jis kis bhi paristhitiyon mei iss shaadi ka faisla huwa ho, par yeh rishta ab jood chuka hai! Tume hum already Yaduvanshi's ki bahu maan chuke hai! "

Saying this Rana Amrendra took Vaidehi's leave.

_____ ___________________________ __________

Soon the festivities of the wedding took over! The days passed in blur for Vaidehi.
While Rutvendra was enjoying all the rituals, Vaidehi was just existing physically through all that she was made to go for in the name of rituals.

Today their Haldi and Sangeet function had taken place. It was hell tiring of a day for all! But all were looking forward for the next big event- the wedding.

The wedding was taking place in the Ranawat villa itself. The villa was decorated as if it was the bride.
Truly the arrangements were all royal and expensive.
But the glow on the bride's face was missing.

( In Vaidehi's room)

Vaidehi had changed from the heavy attire that she was forced to wear into a light cotton kurti. She was sitting on the couch looking at the night sky, letting her thoughts take over.

Vaidehi was always drawn today's the indian wedding rituals. How much she had wanted to enjoy her own wedding, to actively be a part of all the functions, from making her husband scratch his head to find his name that she would have intriguingly hidden in her mehendi, to dancing her heart out in her sangeet, she had always wanted to experience it.
But now, it was all just dampening her mood more.
The wedding, the rituals were just happening around her, while she was just physically present at the spot. She was actually feeling nothing! No wedding jitters, no excitement, no happiness.

Just then it dawned upon her that she had to inform them! Damnnn!!! How could she forget. It was late! But then she thought, better late than never. Thinking this, she first dialled the one that she thought would be comparatively easier to handle.
On around three- four rings, the called was picked.
" Hello Vaidehi! "
" Hello sir! "
" Vaidehi, you are fine right? Why did you take leave for so long? Its simply not like you! Is everything fine?"
" Sir.. Sir.. Everything's fine."
" Then? "
" I had to inform you something sir! "
The person on the other side could actually make out, her voice was sounding unsual.
" Yes, please! "
" Sir, I am getting married! "
" You.. What?.. Wo..w! Congra.. Congratulations! ". The person on the other side was baffled.
" Thank you sir!
Actually, I wanted to invite you sir! It would be great if you could make it! "
" Yes! Surely! After all  my favorite is getting married na! When's the wedding then? "
" Tomorrow! "
" What..! "
" I know it's quite late that I am informing you, but please try to come! I'll feel nice! Also do bring ma'am."
" Oh.. Ha... I'll.. I'll surely come! "
" Ok then! Good night sir! See you tomorrow at the Ranawat villa! "
Saying this she ended the call.

Now she had to call them up too.
"Kuch nahi vaidu! Tumne sir ko bataya na, waise hi unko bhi bata de! Ha mana thoda naraz honge, par samaj jayenge! Aur agar naraz ho bhi gaye toh tujhe unhe manana toh ata hi hai na! Chal phone utha aur call laga! Come on! "
Giving herself a short motivational speech, she dialled up to them.

It was a conference call! The people on the other side picked it up in a go!
" Hiiii vaidu!!!"
" Hiiii vaiduuuuu!!!!! "
Two voice ringed loudly in her ears! The excitement that they showed brought about a smile on Vaidehi's face too.
" Hiiiii both of youuu! "
She too sang along.
"Kaisi hai? " Aarzaan asked.
"Ek number! " Saying this Vaidehi laughed a bit. She was having a genuine smile on her face after so long. She just dreaded that it won't exist any longer once she informed them about her wedding.
" Achanak se conference call??.. Ha ha! Meri yaad aah rahi hogi! Mei hu hi itna hot aur happening ki ladiyaan miss karti rehti hai mhuje! " Parth spoke.
" Shut upppp! " Both, Vaidehi and Aarzaan said.
" Aaccha mhujhe aap logo ko kuch batana hai! "Vaidehi said, her voice had a bit of hesitation which didn't go unnoticed by the two men on the other side!
" Ha bol na! " Parth said.
" Nahi, let Ruh also get connected! Woh phone kyu nahi utha rahi Aarzaan bhai? "
" Arey! Issi ne kuch kiya hoga! Pata hai tujhe, banda bada naughty hota ja raha hai humara! "Parth said.
" Parthhh! " Aarzaan shouted.
" Arey! Ruh call kar rahi hai! Let me add her too! Both of you wait! " Saying this Vaidehi added Ruhanika to the conference call as well!
" Hiiii! "Ruhanika chirped.
" Hiiii Ruhhh!" All three of them greeted her.
" Heh! Yeh dono bhi hai! I thought we were having girl's time Vaidu! "Ruhanika said.
Their bickering continued.
But Aarzaan's mind was again and again going back to the thought that Vaidehi wanted to tell them something. He somewhere felt that something not so very right was happening.
Just then, calling off their bickering, Aarzaan said, " Vaiduu! Tujhe kuch kehna tha na! Ek kaam karte hai let's video call! Phir tu bhi keh dena jo hai so! "
" Par bhai! Vid.. Video call kyu? Aise hi batati hu na! " Vaidehi didn't wanted to take the chance.
" Arey, kitne din huye tujhe dekhe! Toh dekh bin lenge na! "
" Thik hai !"

Vaidehi knew she had to act now.She hated lying to them, but had no option.

Saying this all four of them video called!
Before picking up, Vaidehi made sure that everything around her looked happy and joyful.

"Tu Ranawat villa mei hai? " Parth asked.

__________ ___________________ _____________

Hope the chapter's good enough. 🌼
Please vote and comment. 🐣
Love Love ❤