~Chapter 13

~Next day~

Both the families had decided to do the shopping for all the events together! Since time was less and work was more, all the family members had taken up the responsibilities.

It was mid afternoon, when both the families met at the fashion hub showroom for selection of clothes.

Vishwanath had ordered Nandini to handle the shopping stuff and she had to oblige to it. Aanisha was also present.

Both the families started selecting clothes. Vaidehi was made a mannequin on whom the elder ladies were trying stuff on. Her opinion, her wishes, none were asked.

Rutvendra on the other hand was enjoying all this. He was actively participating in selecting his clothes.

The manager of the showroom was himself suggesting attires to the groom and the bride.

While the ladies were busy in selecting the clothes, the men sat in the far off corner of the same showroom discussing about the preparations.

~ After some time~

Rutvendra's eyes caught the view of Aanisha. She looked pissed off, angry and hurt. Somewhere, Rutvendra wanted to talk to her! But being among the family, he didn't find any opportunity to do so.

Though Aanisha was selecting the best possible outfits for herself. But the thought that it was not her who was going to get tied in a wedlock with the prince had dampened her mood. She simply pulled out few outfits and went towards the trial room.

Vaidehi too was sent by the elders to try all the extravagant heavy dresses that they had selected for her!

Rutvendra too left for somewhere.
Followed by Rana Amrendra who also excused himself from the men folks.

_________ ____________________ _____________

~ In the Meeting Room ~

At around 12:30,two men dressed in black suits, looking no less than any Greek Gods were seated facing each other. The other employees in the meeting room were fully concentrated on the discussions that were going on in the room.

" Deal "

" Deal"

Both the men's commanding voices rang  in the meeting room as they signed on the papers.

After this, the meeting were dismissed.
Both the men walked towards the office.

Meanwhile,
" I am so surprised, woh dono...jo kisi bhi clause ko itni easily nahi accept karte! Woh pata nahi ek dusre ke sath deals itni aasani se kaise sign kar lete hai! " One employee spoke.
" Ha yaar! Ek dusre ki baat mante bhi hai, argue bhi nahi karta, aur apna- apna faida dekhne ke bajai, ek- dusre ka faida pehle dekhte hai! Warna toh dono profits ke alawa kuch aur sochte bhi nahi hai! But when it comes to each other,they act so very differently." Other one spoke.
" No matter what .....they are both so very hot and handsome! " A female employee said dreamingly.
" Yes!" The other female employee's present in the group,that was having this discussion exclaimed.
" Par, humare sir kisi ko bhaav hi nahi dete! " The same female employee said with sadness lurking in her voice.

" Sach kahu toh agar Mihir sir ki shaadi na hui hoti, toh mhuje toh lagta un dono ka hi chakkar chal raha hai! " Another employee commented.

___________ _____________________ __________

~ In office~

"Arey yaar Raaghav jab tujhe pata hai sab waise hi rehne wala hai jaise pehle tha, toh tu har baar meeting kyu bulvata hai! Sirf documents banakar bhej na mhuje!" Mihir chided as he made himself comfortable on the couch.

" Professionalism!" Raaghav retorted.

Yes! the two men were none other than Raaghav and his best friend Mihir.

" Documents renew karne hote hai!Toh meetings mei aana hi padega na! "Raaghav further added.

" Mhuje toh yeh sab ek dam bore lagta hai!  Files, papers, jinmein sirf numbers ho! "

Raaghav called upon his PA Bhasker as his friend continued to rant over the fact about how much he hated the business world.

" Bhasker,  lunch ki tayari karna! Mei aur Mihir sir yahi office mei lunch karenge! "

"Ok sir"

Raaghav got himself sitted on the couch too.
Then the two best friends talked about everything!
Time flied, but their talks didn't stop.
Both of them released all thier stress into thin air.

After having the delicious lunch, Mihir again lied down on the couch, while Raaghav sat on his chair.

" Yaar Raaghav, I think tujhe shaadi kar leni chahiye! "Mihir said out of nowhere.
Raaghav chocked the water that he was drinking.

" Tu mazak mat kar! "
" Yaar nahi! I am serious! Pata hai tujhe kitne perks hote hai shaadi ke! Ab mhuje aur Ishi ko hi dekh le!"

" Shaadi, parivaar yeh sab.. It's just drama Mi! Aur mhuje apni life mei koi drama nahi chahiye! "
" Toh  you want to say ki mei aur Ishi.. Humare beech mei jo hai woh drama hai!? " Mihir who was lieing down lazily on the couch straitened himself.
" Oh come on! Tujhe bhi pata hai! You were lucky enough to get Ishi, you both just fitted in together like some jigsaw puzzle. Moreover you both are so made for each other. You both experienced it all together. The pain, sufferings, seperations.. Everything. And in all this you guys were together!
And believe me when I say, you both do make me believe ki duniya mei sab sahi, accha bhi ho sakta hai! Lekin... "
Mihir who was listening to Raaghav speak had a sly smile on his face. Yes! He and his Ishi had stood tall through all the adversities, together! Just like Raaghav mentioned.

But seeing his best friend speak about it and that too so highly had elated Mihir.
" Lekin kya Raaghav? "
"Lekin, mei teri tara nahi hu! Tu understanding hai, caring hai, loving hai, most importantly emotionally available hai Ishi ke liye! Par mei.. I have no emotions!"
" Aisa maat bol yaar..
" Sach keh raha hu! Tu jaisa kehta hai na, about the way you get butterflies around Ishi, the way you feel around her! Believe me waise emotions mhujme kabhi nahi aane wale! "

" Tu dekhna, jaise mhuje meri Ishu, unexpectedly mili thi, waise teri life mei bhi... "
"Kabhi nahi" Raaghav cut him off.

Then Raaghav dodged the topic, and started another topic on which they again talked for hours, till it was late evening and Mihir had to take leave.

This was how it was between both these men! They would give up on anything for each other! Time, that they spent together, was never counted as wasted time.

The employee working in Raaghav's office would never believe if someone told them that Raaghav can speak more than a word or a single sentence at a stretch. But with Mihir, or rather only with Mihir, he would.
____________ ____________________ __________

( In the trial room)

Somebody pulled Aanisha by her hand inside the trial room, and locked the door.
"Aap yaha? "
______

Vaidehi was moving towards the trial room, when somebody stopped her way!
"Aap yaha? "
___________ ____________ ___________________

Hope the chapter's good enough!
Please comment and vote. 🐣
Love Love❤