~ Chapter 21~

~After 20 minutes~

Raaghav was sitting inside a room. He was all dressed up like a groom. Damn! He was the groom.
He knew what he did, he knew why he did that! He had even planned how he'll deal with this marriage! But in his heart, for the very first time, he was feeling anxious.
Somewhere, he knew he was not doing right with that girl, about whom he had no idea about. Yes! Rather then the informations that he got to know from what Rutvendra had spoken amongst the people outside about her, he had no other information about his to be wife.
Not that he couldn't gather information about her, but he didn't! He somewhere thought, that it would be a breach of her privacy. And he was not so low to do that.
Apart from the marriage, he was very happy about all the other things that happened not so very moments ago.
Him, finally getting the legal rights of both the Chimur palace and "Shantidhara".

He had been living in the Chimur palace, for quite a long time, but it was under his grandfather's name. He finally got it,only for himself.
And also the "Shantidhara" Orphanage, it mattered a lot to him.

He recalled, how the events had turned to his favour.
______________ ____________ ________________

~A hour or so before~

After leaving from the office, Raaghav and Bhaskar sat inside the car.
" Hum chahte hai, you gather all the information about what happened in the Ranawat villa! Quickly. " Raaghav ordered.

On getting his order, Bhaskar had quickly done the work of gathering all the information, from his reliable sources and produced it in front of Raaghav.

"Sir! Woh.. " Bhaskar started.
" Speak! " Was all that Raaghav said as the car speeded towards the direction.
" Sir, woh Rutvendra sir ki shaadi thi aaj! " Bhaskar said.
Somewhere, he felt bad while mentioning this to Raaghav, as the Yaduvanshi family had not informed him beforehand about the same! Didn't they consider him as a family, Bhaskar thought! This pained him, knowing very well what kind of a man Raaghav is.

On hearing that Raaghav just hummed.

" Par usne woh shaadi karne se mana kar diya! Madap tak aakar shaadi karne se mana kar diya! Not just that, he even character assassinated that girl in front of everyone.
Internal information yeh hai ki even though she was the original bride, par madap mei Rutvendra sir ne kaha ki usne disguise karne ki koshish ki, just because he had rejected her and chosen her cousin  sister , who is none other than the famous model, Aanisha Ranawat.
It seems the girl is the elder daughter of the Ranawat's. Professionally, she is a dancer, that's was Rutvendra sir used as a reason while humiliating her. "
Bhaskar said.
" Hume kyu bhulaya hai! "Raaghav questioned.
" Sir it's seems, Rana Amrendra ji ne uss ladki se waada kiya tha... And in order to complete it...... Woh chahte ha ki aap.... Aap usse shaadi kare! " Bhaskar said with difficulty.
" What! "Raaghav was surprised and angry and confused.
How can someone decide about his life! Naah! Certainly not happening.
But he knew his grandfather very well. He knew that if that man thinks of something, he'll do everything possible and get the thing down.
But Raaghav also had the same blood running through his veins.

First, for quite a few minutes he was under denail mode, but suddenly something stuck him, at a speed of light.

He quickly told Bhaskar to call his lawyer! Bhaskar did as he was told, but when he heard what his boss told the lawyer! He knew what was coming.

Raaghav had asked the lawyer to prepare property papers of Chimur  palace and Shantidhara orphanage.

" Hum yeh shaadi kar rahe hai, Bhaskar! I hope you'll be attending it! " Raaghav said, only to see Bhaskar utterly shocked.

" Ji.. Ji.. Sir! " Bhaskar said.

The car was filled with silence again.
But, Raaghav had a smirk on his face now.

After, few minutes, Bhaskar asked, " Sir, hum.. Uss.. I mean.. Unke..i mean apki hone wali wife ke bare mei information gather kare? "
" Nahi! ", Raaghav said stoickly.

____________ _______________ _______________

This is how Raaghav did things.

But now his mind was all confused. He didn't knew anything, not even the name of the lady with whom he was going to spend his whole life with.
What if she's all that Rutvendra had said. Though Raaghav didn't believe in all of that, neither did he ever came into words that came to him through some third person, whom he didn't trust. But still.. There was this uncertain nervousness that filled his head and mind.

He was confused and nervous. But too high thinking to accept it.

_________ _______________ _________________

In Vaidehi's room

Vaidehi was sitting near the dressing table. She had changed into the saree that Nandini had handed her over.
She herself had tied her hair in a bun this time. Her face had only a ounce of makeup.
She was ready, all over again.
But her mind had been filled with all the uncertainties possible.
She didn't even  know the name of the person with whom she was getting married. But, he was the blood of Yaduvanshi's,she knew only this. She feared,what if he turned out to be like all the other people in her life! What if he also treat like the others? What if he was also like his brother,Rutvendra, egoist and a man who has different women's with him in the bed. What if, just like Rutvendra, he was also a manw... No! It's too early to judge Vaidehi! She told herself. Nevertheless, everything was already written now, she could do nothing.
The thought of running away did come to her mind, but she knew that won't help.

Vaidehi had closed the door, while indulging herself in her thoughts.
Abhishek was standing outside the door only. Vishwanath ji had told him too.

Just then, three people barged in towards the door angrily.
On finding them, knocking on the door of Vaidehi's room, Abhishek tried stopping them, but they were in too much rage to listen to.
" Aap log kon hai! Aur yaha kya kar rahe hai! "Abhishek asked, but got no response.
" Dekhiye, bahar jayeiye, warna hum security ko bhula kar nikal denge aapko! " Abhishek continued.
" Aap jara chup rahenge ! " , one of the men said. It was in said in such a tone, that for a moment even Abhishek felt intimidated.

But the very next moment, Abhishek was shocked. The voice that was toned with warning,suddenly turned soft.
" Vaidu! Hum log hai! Please open the door, bachche! " ,The same voice said.

The three peopl, we're none other than, Aarzaan,Parth and Ruhanika, and it was Aarzaan who spoke.
" Vaidu! Please! Khol na darwaza! " Parth said.

Abhishek was shocked would be an understatement. He for quiet a long time, didn't here anyone speak so calmly and lovingly towards Vaidehi.

__________ ________________ _______________

Hope the chapter's good enough.
Please vote and comment. 🐨
Okay, so last chapter turned out to be too short! I just didn't realize it! I'll try'n keep the chapters long! 🤞
So here it is! A compensation! Double update it is! ✨❤
Par yaaro ab padhai pei bhi focus kar leti hu! Warna pata chala i mess up the exams also, just like my life! He!he! ( awkward smiles) 🙃🥲
See you'll soon.
Until then,
Love Love❤