~Chapter 50~

~After 20 days~

Vaidehi had just got an off from hospital. She was returning back home. Today Raaghav was busy in some meetings, so Vaidehi had to drive back alone.

Though she had strictly warned Raaghav to return back early, as the weather was turning bad .And the weather forecast clearly said that it would rain heavily.

It was one of those days when Vaidehi would get her leave early.

At around 4'o'clock.
She began driving home back but before that she had to visit her old house to get a few things that she forgot there last time that she visited with Raaghav, few days back.

She quickly drove to her place and got her things.

As she was returning back a scene caught her attention.
A few meters away from her home.

On the road, she saw.. Someone like her grandmother.Like ,Vasundhara ,lying unconscious. Crowd of people surrounding. She panicked.
She quickly parked the car and rushed towards the crowd. As she made her way in, she knew she was right.
It was her grandmother. Beside her laid Saanika, crying. Trying to wake her grandmother up.

Vaidehi quickly approched. She checked Vasundhara's pulse and other vitals.

As she was doing this, Saanika who at first was shocked to see Vaidehi. Came towards her and pushed her away.
"Stay away from Dadi! ", Saanika shouted.
" Saanika.. Listen to me.. We need to get her to hospital beta. ", Vaidehi tried saying softly as she could see Saanika was too disturbed.
" Nahi.. You.. You.. Stay away. You'll eat her up.. Stay away! ", Saanika again shouted.
" Beta.. She is right. Hospital jana chahiye! " , some people from the crowd said.
"Nahi.. Iske sath kahi nahi! ", Saanika again shouted looking towards Vaidehi.
" Look.. Look.. Saanika.. ", Vaidehi said as she approached her grandmother.
" Kaha na tumse, dur raho.. Already itne logo ko mar chuki ho.. Dadisa ko bhi.. Durr... Rahoo! ", Saanika shouted.

Vaidehi was taken aback. The crowd too.

But the words that Saanika threw at her made her mind go blank.
All those nightmares of hers, those voices, those taunts started resurfacing in Vaidehi's mind.

But no! this was not the time. This was not the time to feel weak. Her grandmother needed treatment.

"Thik hai! Tumhe hospital nahi jana! Fine.. Ghar chalte hai.. I'll drop you. Aapne Bhai ko phone lagao, call for the doctor and keep. We'll take her home. ", Vaidehi said.

Seeing that Saanika was not moving, she again continued, " Don't act stupid Saanika! Dadi needs treatment now. Her bp has gone down, if I am not wrong. If not the hospital let's get her atleast to the home. Please. ", Vaidehi pleaded.

Saanika finally moved.
Vaidehi with the help of few people around, got her grandmother into her car.
Saanika too settled.
Vaidehi quickly drove to the Ranawat Villa. Only if she knew what was waiting for her there.

Vaidehi was not a fool. At first she did think that something very bad happened. But after ensuring that it was not something related to heart issues, and having a idea that her grandmother had diabetes and bp issues, she was relieved as it was not one of the worst conditions.
Her diagnosis were that maybe because of hypoglycemia or sharp fall in bp resulted in the situation and hence then only she agreed to take her home rather then taking her to hospital.

As she drove, she ensured that Saanika calls for the doctor.

As soon as she stopped in front of the Ranawat villa. Coming out of the car, she along with Saanika walked her grandmother to home.

The whole Ranawat family was sitting having a family time when there attention was drawn by a sharp call by Saanika.
"Bhaii! ", Saanika shouted drawing the families attention.