~Chapter 45~

Raaghav held Vaidehi's cheeks with both his hands, as he cupped her face and attached his lips to hers.
He did so without any warning, without any permission. Without even deciding to do so.
It was not a slow kiss. He devoured those lips of hers. As he, nibbled her lips with his, taking in the breath that she had, he marked her.
Vaidehi on the other hand was freezed. For first few seconds she didn't knew what to react.
As she gained herself back, he realized how Raaghav was being soft at the same time torturous to those lips of hers.
She liked it! Certainly she did.

After few moments, Raaghav finally broke the kiss.
He stared into her eyes deeply. She could see the darker shade of his pupils clearly, in the moonlight.
Both of them were breathing heavily. Vaidehi's chest was hitting his rough one. She had her nipples all erected, and her south felt wet.
She knew the biology well, but at that moment she felt utter shy.
It was her first kiss after all.

She ran away from there, not being able to handle the intense gaze.

But just then, realization dawned upon Raaghav.
"Daamm it!! What did I even do! ", saying this he slammed his hand on to the pillar.

He felt as if he forced himself on her. Moreover over time, he felt he overshared.

The ride home was silent. While Vaidehi was looking out of the window, still living the feeling of Raaghav's lips on her. Raaghav took it in the other sense. He thought, she didn't like it.Moreover, his mind was drifting to the time when he kept his entire life infront of her.
He was never like this. He never opened up to anybody. Nobody. Nobody except Mihir knew his side of the story. But today he opened up to Vaidehi. On his own. He didn't knew why he did that. He was angry or rather confused of his own self.

_________ _______________________ _________

~Next day~

Raaghav was not home. He told Vaidehi that he had to go out of the country for some work. Vaidehi believed him. But the truth was he needed some time. Time to contemplate what was happening on with him.
____________ _________________ _____________

Raaghav was in his office, his hair was rugged, his face showed the lack of sleep.
Still his eyes fixed on the laptop he continued to work.

Suddenly someone barged into his office. He very well knew who it had to be.

"To the least,you should knock Mihir. " He said without looking up.
"Shut up and tell me why did you lie? " Mihir asked monotonously as he settled on the couch.
"Huh? "
"Vaidehi se jhoot kyu bola? Pata hai bichari ki kya halat ho gayi hai? "

"How's she? "
"Jaise ki tu Bela kaki aur hospital mei tere aadmiyo se har ghante mei nahi puchta na? "
"Just tell me Mihir! "
"Stressed.! "
"Umm! "
"Kyu aacha toh laga hoga na tuje, tere wajah se hi bechari waha akali hai, while you chose to lie to her and isolate yourself. Well don't worry I didn't tell her about your lie, poor she, trusts you a lot and I couldn't get myself to break that trust. "

" Umm...Let's not talk about her. "

" Why ha? Tujhe ek din dohre pad gaye aur tu office mei bas gaya! Upar se uss bichari ko bola ki you are out of the country. Kya chal raha hai Ra? "

This time Raaghav got up from his chair and went and sat next to Mihir.

He released a sigh.

"She is dangerous for me Mi! " He said while rubbing his face.

"What? Woh.. Tere liye dangerous hai? You should be saying that Tu uske liye dangerous hai bro! ", Mihir said getting up from the seat and facing Raaghav.

"I should distance myself from her. She is danger! ", Raaghav again said as if being in some delusional world.

Mihir held Raaghav shoulders and shaked him a bit.
" Kya kar raha hai be? ", Raaghav asked being irritated.
" Tu aah gaya hosh mei! "
"Shut up! Mei pure hosho awaz mei hu! She is danger bhai. I should keep away from her. "
"Kya keh raha hai tu! Pagal wagal ho gaya hai kya! Aur kya danger danger laga rakha hai! "Mihir said being irritated.
" Toh aur kya kahu ! Tu hi bata? Kya kahu isse? ", Raaghav got up from his seat and walked a little distance.
" Chaubees ghante uske bare mei sochne laga hu! Uske mutabeek dhalne laga hu! Woh insaan jo hasta nahi tha,uske saath khilkhilata hai ab! Woh insaan jo tere alawa kisike samne nahi roya hai, apne khud ke baap ke samne jisne pichle pandrah saal se aasu nahi bahaye, uske samne bahane laga hai!
This... This was never supposed to be like this! Par ho raha hai! Emotions were never my thing. Par ab sab mehsoos hone laga hai.