~Chapter 62~

~After a week~

Randhir was finally discharged. Rutvendra and Raaghav were with him, as they were coming back home.

All the while that Randhir was in the hospital, Raaghav was always around him. At times he would stay there, at times he had his files shifted to Vaidehi's office room.

Vaidehi could see how ideal of a son Raaghav was. Even if he didn't express much, she knew,he cared for everybody, even after he didn't receive much from anybody, but still he was kind, without any expectations.

The Mahal was beaming with anticipation as everyone was waiting too welcome Randhir back.

As they finally arrived, Raaghav and Rutvendra both had provided support to Randhir as they walked towards the Mahal.

Vaidehi watched Raaghav and Randhir together. They both had an expression of serene peace on their faces. She knew about the fact that, both were craving for each other.

But just as they were about to enter inside, Rutvendra's phone rang. Randhir told him to pick it up, so he left, making Randhir stumble a bit on Raaghav. But Raaghav held him carefully.

Vaidehi watched the father-son duo step inside the entrance together. She couldn't understand what the Almighty was planning for. But she couldn't stop a soft smile from breaking on her face.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Rana Amrendra called out to her, "Vaidehi beta! Jao, Randhir ki aarti utaro! ".
("Vaidehi, child go and welcome, Randhir! ")

Vaidehi approached them both. She did the procedure, applying marks on both their foreheads.

Later, Raaghav guided Randhir to the main hall, and made him sit.

The whole family sat, as their talks started.

Bela kaki and the other workers went to get tea and snacks.
Vaidehi too went to help.

Raaghav was getting bored now. He kept away from his wife for quiet a long time.
He too got up to follow his wife.
Seeing him do so, Rutvendra cleared his throat.
Raaghav closed his eyes, irritatingly.He very well knew this fellow out there, was trying to tease him.
Ignoring it royally, he walked towards the kitchen.
He saw his jaan, his Vaidu, arranging the tea cups.
He gestured Bela kaki to clear the kitchen, but just as they were about to leave, Vaidehi spotted Raaghav! She eyed him, questioning him about what he was up too.
He just shrugged.

" Bela kaki, humari aur Vaidu ki chai yahi rakhyega. ", Raaghav said.
Bela kaki did what he said, and left with all the workers, and with the tea and snacks for the family.
(" Bela kaki, please keep my and Vaidu's tea cups here only! ")

" Kya iraade hai aapke? ", Vaidehi asked.
He came close to her, putting his hands around her waist, he said, " Iraade toh bohot hai, aur nekh bhi. "He said.
Vaidehi raised herself on her toes, reaching up to his ears she spoke huskily, " Jara jagah dekh liyije, janab! "With this she bite his earlobe a bit.
Raaghav reflexly pulled her more into him, " Aap samne hoti hai, toh jagah, lok, aur baki sari duniya, sab bhul jaate hai hum, jaan! "
("What are your plans? ")
(" Well, plans, they are many and good ones too!)
("Look where your standing! ")
(" When you are standing right in front of me, I just lose hold on the surroundings, jaan! ")

As he dipped his head in her breast valley, he caressed his nose over her soft flesh. His warm breathe making her nipples go erect.
Vaidehi released a moan, over his actions.

"Koi aah jayega, Raaghav... ", she stammered with difficulty.
" I want you, jaan! ", he said, his eyes turning dark as he stared at her.
" Then take me! ", Vaidehi said, her voice quivering due to his acts.