~ Chapter 29~

* Baat yeh hai, ki ab meine thode chapters already likh diye hai,, aur merge karna meko aah nahi raha! 🥲
Par, ab aage se, I'll make the chapters long enough, sirfff word limit ka rough idea lagao please!! What do you'll think, about how long the chapter should be?Please let me know☺*
Baaki enjoy the chapter! 😁( 32 batisi wali smile)

____________ __________________ ____________

After nearly two minutes, Aanisha passed a bowl containing Kachoris to Raaghav instead of  Cheela, that he had asked for.    

" Par Cheela toh banna hi nahi! ", Rushala  said, being confused.

Everybody was quite as this whole fiasco was happening.
Raaghav smirked. Keeping the bowl down he commented, " Ab khana banane wale ko hi pata nahi hai ki kya banaya hai aur kya nahi! Waah! Nice! " , saying this he got up from his seat, and walked towards his room, while heading he had a small talk with Lalita, on the way.

The people on the dining table went quite. Aanisha had got her lie caught by her own stupidity. Damyatti , who was not so long ago singing songs of praise for Aanisha started covering up the matter.

Soumyawati quickly decided to end the matter as she started handing over the gifts to the new brides.

After collecting the jewelry, the family got back to their works.

Vaidehi, taking her gift walked towards her room. But she was angry, rather she was sad.Not because of what Aanisha did. But her concern was totally different one.
Everybody else did say that the food was good, even if the comments were directed towards Aanisha, but they appreciated the food. And then there was her husband who didn't even say a word. Just ate and walked away.

As Vaidehi was walking back towards her room, all she was thinking was," at least kheer acchi bani hai, itna toh keh hi sakte the na. "

On reaching inside their room, she royally ignored Raaghav who was sitted on the coach itself, going through his emails.
She directly went inside the closet to keep the jewelry boxes inside.

Raaghav noticed, his wife carrying that cute pout. He could sense there was something behind it, and the way she didn't even spare him a look, proved the fact.

As Vaidehi came out, she again started doing some random stuff, totally ignoring Raaghav's presence.

" Hhh hhh! " Raaghav cleared his throat to gain her attention, but in vail.
The thing was people ignoring him, never actually did matter to him. But here the case was different.
The person ignoring here was none other than his wife. And he himself didn't knew why, but it did affect him.
" Suno! Kuch huwa hai kya? "Raaghav asked this time.
Vaidehi, looked up to his face, for a minute or so straight and then replied, " Nahi! ".
On getting a mono-word reply, Raaghav again said, " Kya huwa hai? "
" Kuch nahi! "
" Bataiyengi aap? " Now this was turning into an interesting cute bickering.
" Aapko kya? "
Raaghav raised his eyebrows.
" Yaha aayengi aap?" He asked her to come on the coach that he was sitting on, for which he again got a prompt reply, " Nahi! "
" Vaidehi!", Raaghav said in a bit stern voice, but both of them for a moment did wonder, that the name sounded so very good rolling out of his tongue.
" Aap khud aah rahi hai, ya mei apko uthakar lau yaha? "He asked, in a voice that was stern and eyebrows raised in a peculiar manner.
The seriousness made her legs to walk on their own, as they leaded her to the coach. Getting herself sitted she again kept mum.
" Bataiye hume, kyu nak chadhayi hui hai aapne! "
" Koi nak nahi chadhi hai humari!"
" Toh phir yeh laal kyu hui hai, aur.. Look look phuli bhi hai! "Raaghav said, touching her nose. He was liking this teasing game.
" Aap batai toh achi banate hai ! Bas tareef nahi ki jati aapse! "
"Huh? ",  Raaghav raised his eyebrows, he knew where this was going and he was enjoying it frankly.
" Ha toh! Aapke liye hi specially kheer banayi thi , kyuki apko pasand hai, par majal hai ki aap bas itna kahe ki, " Vaidehi, kheer achi bani hai! "! ", she said , her voice showing the irritation.
" Par khana toh, us Aanisha ne banaya tha na? " Raaghav teased.
Vaidehi gave him a sharp look.
After a moment, Raaghav asked in his softest tone, " Aapko kisne bataya ki hume kheer pasand hai? "
"Woh humne chachiji se pucha tha, toh unhone bataya! " Vaidehi said, still being irritated.
Raaghav felt something, after ages, somebody had thought about him, about his likes.
" Toh chachiji ne yeh nahi bataya apko? "
"Kya? "
"Nearly 14-15 salo baad kheer khayi hai humne! "
Vaidehi was shocked would be an understatement.
"Favourite cheeze toh sukh dukh mei sukoon dilati hai, toh phir koi apni favourite cheez hi barso kyu chodega! ", she thought to herself.
" Aakhri baar maa ke haath ki kheer khayi thi, uske baad sidha aaj khayi hai! I guess that overrides all the compliments that can justify ki kheer acchi bani thi, right? "Raaghav questioned.

Vaidehi watched his face, though she noded her head, but she could see the unsaid sadness on his face.

Just then, there was a knock on their room's door.
" Yehi bethi rehna! ", saying this Raaghav went to open the door.
Vaidehi waited for him to return. She saw him returning with a plate in hand.

He came and sat beside her.
" Ek aur bowl kheer mangwayi thi! Does that proves ki hume kheer bohot pasand aayi hai, ya phir shabdo mei hi batana padega? "He asked.

By this time Vaidehi had a big smile on her face. She moved her head in affirmation. As Raaghav started devouring the kheer again.

Vaidehi stared him. 'He is so nice, nicer than most of the people she had come across. 'She thought. Though it was just a day after their marriage but they were certainly developing their relationship, they both were developing feelings for each other.

While she was busy observing and admiring the features of her husband, Raaghav did notice her staring. His ears turned hot and pink! Damn!! The man was blushing.

He, composing himself, offered her a spoonful of kheer.
Vaidehi just nodded her head in negative.
" Ek hi baar puchenge! Dobara offer nahi karenge so..! "
She did take the spoons content in her mouth.

The sweetness was slowing begining to get mixed in their relationship as well.

Rest of the day, then, Raaghav spend in his study and Vaidehi, got herself busied in completing a book that she was reading, and the rest of household work.

___________ __________________ _____________

Hope the chapter's good enough! 🦋
Please vote. 💫
Love Love❤