intro: ride

HUH YUNJIN POV

HUH YUNJIN POV.

Myself and four others had just finished up a job and were now headed to our next stop: a dance studio. The job we just did was pretty tiring but two of my team members, Hong Eunchae and Nakamura Kazuha, wanted to let go of some stress. We had heard about a new dance studio opening up near our base, so it's convenient for us anyway.

My name is Huh Yunjin, age twenty-two. I'm a member of the Hybe crime organization and the leader of the Le Sserafim unit. I'm the team's third eldest and an assassin known as Hydra. I joined the family at the young age of eleven, having nowhere to go after my parents were murdered right in front of me. Eleven years later, give me a weapon and a reason to be pissed, I'll be your worst nightmare.

3RD PERSON POV.

"I'm so excited! I heard that there's a food truck right next to it!" Eunchae exclaimed. The familiar excitement in her voice helped to ease the tense post-job atmosphere.

Hong Eunchae, age sixteen, the group's youngest and their con artist. She goes by the name Bandit, a name given to her by one of the Hybe members after she impressed them with her skillset. She's an amazing actor, which probably came from the fact that she attended a school of performing arts. She dropped out and joined Hybe, however, shortly after she met a few members when they were on a job in her neighborhood. She hasn't been in the group nearly as long as Yunjin has, having only been with them for two years, but they're her only family at this point.

Eunchae's smile softened when she turned to look at Sakura, waiting for her response.

"I heard that a really talented dancer uses this studio, but no one's ever seen her face," Sakura signed as she shrugged.

Miyawaki Sakura, age twenty-four, the group's eldest and their ace. Going by the name Nyx, she's known to be the most feared member of the group, despite her small frame. Although, if you knew her personally, you'd know she's an absolute sweetheart when she's off the job. She became silent after a traumatic event from her childhood. And now that she's with Hybe and this team, she's built a family, and furthermore, a reputation, which includes being known for having the greatest intuition and skills in their line of work.

She yawned as her bandaged fingers absentmindedly tapped at her neck, which was also wrapped in white bandages. The action caused Kazuha to immediately grab Sakura's hands and hold them in her own.

Nakamura Kazuha, age nineteen, the group's second youngest and their hacker. Known as Azure in their field of work. Anything related to technology and codes needing to be cracked goes to Kazuha. Unlike most of the members, she didn't come from a tragic background. She actually had it quite good, growing up, up until three years ago, when she accidentally pissed off some bad people back in her hometown in Japan. She found refuge and protection in South Korea and in the Hybe family. Since then, she started working by their side.

"Hey! We talked about this, Kkura-unnie. No touching until you are completely healed, and even then, still no touching, because that's what got you wrapped up in the first place." Kazuha went on grumbling to herself, making Sakura laugh.

"Jeez. Chaewon! Tell her to stop nagging me!" Sakura signed, feigning distress as she looked over at the aforementioned woman.

Chaewon simply chuckled from the passenger seat, twisting her body to glance at the two. "Calm down, Zuha, she barely did anything concerning," she said. Her words elicited a triumphant grin from Sakura and a groan from Kazuha.

Kim Chaewon, twenty-two years old. An assassin and the sub-leader of Le Sserafim. In their line of work, she's known as Canary, and she's not a force to reckon with, due to her dangerous and sometimes reckless ways on the field. She's known for her capabilities. She always gets what she wants and what she needs, and she's always careful. Most importantly, though, is that she always puts family first.

"We should come by here often, yeah?" Chaewon said to no one in particular.

"Yeah, we should," Yunjin responded.

***

A/N: what are your thoughts on the intro ? 🦋💙