17) to the amusement park

PREVIOUSLY:

"Okay," she spoke up again, sitting back down at her vanity and crossing her arms, "ready for your first lesson about confessing to your crush?"

"Let's hope so."

NOW:

NOW:

LE SSERAFIM POV.

"I think we should all go to an amusement park!"

It's the next day, and all of the girls were gathered in the Hybe gym, along with a few other members; Haerin, Song Hayoung from the Fromis unit, and Seokjin and Min Yoongi from the BTS unit.

They all knew they couldn't resist the puppy eyes that Eunchae was giving them, so they all agreed. Yoongi came over and patted Eunchae's head, standing in between her and Wooryeong.

"Okay, it's settled then," Yoongi started. "Since I'm the second oldest here and everyone's senior, I'll supervise this outing, and if any of you guys do something stupid and Sihyuk-hyung finds out..." he trailed off, a menacing glint in his eyes.

"...Blame it on Namjoon."

Everyone burst into loud fits of laughter, and a gummy smile stretched across Yoongi's face, before he got serious and settled everyone down.

"Okay. Everyone, go get ready. I wasn't kidding about that, by the way."

Wooryeong and Sakura changed together in Wooryeong's room, after Sakura insisted on helping the younger choose her outfit for this group date. Ever since Chaewon spilled the beans to everyone but Yunjin, they've all been weird about it, and now this. But it was honestly endearing, to a degree. They were all fine with it, and they all found the two of you cute together.

Sakura dressed Wooryeong in a fitted white t-shirt under a pair of denim overall shorts, paired with Dr. Martens boots. After that, she got changed herself. The two of them walked out of Wooryeong's room together and met up with the other girls in the living room.

"Is everyone ready?" Yunjin asked. Everyone nodded. "Good. Let's go."

With that, they all exited their dorm and made their way downstairs and out the building, and to the two black vans waiting for them outside-one for the LeSse members, and one for Yoongi, Seokjin, Haerin, and Hayoung.

Upon walking into the amusement park, after purchasing an unnecessary amount of tickets, Wooryeong was immediately dragged away from the group by Haerin and Seokjin.

"Let's go!" Haerin shouted giddily.

She dragged the two elders to a rollercoaster, which is when Wooryeong sucked in a harsh breath and shook her head. "I-I think I'll just sit this one out, guys."