31) it'll be okay

HA WOORYEONG POV.

I slowly awoke to my body being lightly jostled around. I quickly realized I was being carried bridal style in someone's arms. My eyes leisurely trailed up to see that it was Yunjin, unsurprisingly.

I simply continued to stare at her side profile. I was surrounded only by silence. I couldn't hear her breathing, nor could I hear her footsteps and the squeak of her boots scuffing the tile floor beneath us.

As we were exiting the hospital lobby and now walking through the parking lot, Yunjin finally glanced down at me, offering me a brief look of curiosity. I knew she was silently asking me if something was wrong.

"Nothing's wrong. I was just admiring my girlfriend's beautiful face," I signed playfully, afterwards pinching her cheek and puckering my lips.

I saw her chuckle lightly and continue to walk, shaking her head at my actions. She then jerked her head towards something in front of us. I looked away from her and saw the van a little ways from us, and also Haerin walking ahead of us.

The teen turned to look back at us and raised her hands. "We're heading home now," she signed with a smile.

3RD PERSON POV.

"Ha Wooryeong! How are you, my child?"

Wooryeong allowed a lopsided grin to win her lips as she let go of Yunjin's hand. As best as she could, and much to everyone's surprise, Wooryeong excitedly walked rather quickly into Bang Sihyuk's open arms. Yunjin smiled, clearly proud of her.

Bang Sihyuk smiled warmly and embraced Wooryeong tightly, giving her pat a light, comforting pat. After he pulled away and removed his arms, he briefly patted her head.

"How are you feeling? I'm so sorry I couldn't visit after you woke up, things have been quite busy here at HYBE," he signed to Wooryeong, his facial expression apologetic and laced with disappointment.

Wooryeong quickly shook her head. "It's okay," she said aloud. She smiled at him, and Bang Sihyuk couldn't help but do the same. "I'm just happy that I get to see everyone again after so long!"

Bang Sihyuk's smile remained. He nodded. "Good. We missed you dearly, Wooryeong, trust me. Now, Yunjin and I actually planned something for you, to strengthen your muscles and reflexes. It's a training schedule that only spans thirty minutes, and you'll do it everyday, if you can. How does that sound? Remember, we're all on this path to a full recovery with you. We all want to see you succeed and get better," the man explained.

Wooryeong glanced at Yunjin, who gave her a subtle nod in response, an encouraging look in her eyes. The dancer then looked back at Bang Sihyuk.

"I'm down."

"Wooryeongie!"

Wooryeong smiled softly as she was hugged tightly by Sakura, who wore the biggest grin she'd ever seen from her. It's been an hour since Wooryeong talked to Bang Sihyuk for the first time in ages, and since then, she's been talking to her colleagues and greeting them with Yunjin. Now that she's done with that, she's already getting ready to start her training schedule with Yunjin and Sakura, who she hasn't seen in two days.

"My little baby! I missed you!" Sakura signed to her while pulling a feigned expression of distress. She's made it her personal mission to baby Wooryeong to the max, ever since she first woke up a few days ago.