18) mission log: 파일을 훔쳐 (pt. one)

PREVIOUSLY:

After a short silence, in which I just stood in her secure embrace, she eventually moved. She hooked her fingers under my jaw and tilted my head up to look at her, afterwards removing them and reaching into her pocket for a pack of tissues. A soft smile graced her lips as she looked me in the eyes.

"You're cute, you know that?"

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

NOW:
HA WOORYEONG POV.

My eyes slowly fluttered open as rays of sunlight shone down on me. I went to sit up, but there was an arm securely wrapped around my waist. A soft smile graced my lips as I turned to face her. She was still asleep. She looked beautiful; her hair was a little tussled, her lips were parted ever-so-slightly, and her tank top was riding up her stomach, exposing her abs.

She had slept in my room after I asked her to. She agreed with no hesitation.

In an attempt to wake her up, I propped myself up on my elbow and brushed my fingertips up and down her arm. Her eyes remained closed, but she pulled me to lay on top of her.

"Good morning," she rasped out. "Did you sleep fine?"

"Yep. You?"

"Like a baby." She chuckled and pulled me closer, hugging me tightly. "We should get up, yeah? We have a job today. Are you up for it? You know... after yesterday... we totally understand if you want to sit out for this. This will be your first job, after all." The amount of genuine concern and sincerity in her voice nearly had me tearing up. All of this still seemed so surreal to me.

The girls just got their first job since I've joined them, seeing as they've been using that time to help me get used to life around here. I'm glad that they finally get to go back to doing what they've been trained for-although it is illegal. For today's job, I decided to tag along to see how things work. Mr. Bang agreed that it would be good for me, seeing as this job shouldn't be too hard.

"I'm up for it. Don't worry, I've got this."

3RD PERSON POV.

"Okay, is everyone here?" Namjoon asked loudly. The members of LeSse and BTS were gathered in one of the Hybe building's meeting rooms, doing a run through of the job plan.

"Yes," they all said in unison.

"Good. I'm the leader for this job, and Yunjin is the sub-leader, as usual," Namjoon started. "First, V will approach the front desk to distract the receptionist. While he's doing that, Wooryeong, now Angel, will be distracting the guards. Wooryeong, if worst comes to worst, forget about the mission, okay? Please just focus on getting out. Either kick their asses, run as fast as you can, or call for V. It's your first job, so there's no pressure."

Wooryeong nodded. "Yes, sir."

"And then, as those two do what they do, Canary and I will slip into the tech room to make sure no one enters. Azure will hack into the camera systems to monitor everyone's actions and let us know of any surprises along the way," Namjoon explained. He looked around to make sure everyone was listening and paying attention.

"PK, as our unit's main seducer, you're going to be in the CEO's office and subtly make a move on her, got it? Keep her distracted." Jimin firmly nodded, hand lazily resting on the gun holster strapped to his thigh. "While PK keeps the CEO busy, Hydra, Bandit, Nyx, Suga, JK, and j-hope will collect the files and deliver them to Angel, who, by this point, should be waiting in the van for us. And Jimin... please don't kill Ms. Lee-we can't have a repeat of last time, got it?" Everyone nodded.