04) bloody knuckles

3RD PERSON POV.

"Thanks for the food!" The team shouted before they all started eating.

Well, everyone except for Wooryeong.

She knew she was hungry, but she was too used to her food being withheld, and she was too nervous to ask if she could eat. So she just sat there and took small sips of water.

"Wooryeong."

Wooryeong jumped when she heard Kazuha call her name.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Kazuha questioned, looking at her with worried eyes.

"I-I didn't know if I could. Can I?" Wooryeong asked quietly.

Yunjin suddenly got up from her seat, walked over to Wooryeong, and then grabbed her plate. She proceeded to put a reasonable amount of food on it before placing it back down in front of the other.

"Eat. You don't have to ask."

Wooryeong looked up at Yunjin, who was staring back at her. "Thank you," Wooryeong whispered. She smiled up at Yunjin before everyone started eating again, a comfortable silence settling around them.

Wooryeong ate the entire plate and then another before she excused herself to go lie down.

HA WOORYEONG POV.

Once I reached the bedroom I was in before, I quickly shut the door and locked it. I looked at my reflection in the standing mirror that stood by the door, and then it was like a dam was broken down. I began crying. My body began to shake. For a few minutes, I simply sat there, just crying quietly to myself.

Why? I couldn't really tell you. I just felt a sudden onset of emotion. Maybe it was because I suddenly felt like all of my problems are suddenly louder than before, no matter how much help I'd just received from the girls.

I've got abusive, alcoholic parents to eventually go home to, a job that I'm most likely to be fired from, and then I have to continue the endless cycle of being verbally, maybe even physically, abused by Adrien. My life couldn't get any more frustrating for me.

At the moment, the thing that I felt the most awful about was the fact that I'm most definitely burdening the five kind women down the hall.

3RD PERSON POV.

Without much thought being put into her actions, she began to slam her fist down on the ground. At first, it started off as a harmless hit. Then, it turned into violent banging, creating loud thuds. That, paired with her angry cries, caught the attention of the five people down the hall.

Wooryeong didn't stop her fist until she grew tired.

Seconds later, the girls had kicked open the door, their eyes widening at the sight of Wooryeong sitting in the middle of the room, weakly propped up by her left arm, while her other one lay limply by her side.