outro: bliss

3RD PERSON POV.

On that night five months ago, the squad of agents surrounded the HYBE members and arrested them. But, to everyone's surprise, the head of the National Security Department, the department that arrested them, gave them an offer instead of locking them up.

Sihyuk was practically left without any other choice but then to accept it; the offer being that HYBE completely quits their criminal activities and joins the government and Interpol to combat crime. Everyone was shocked that the government would give them that offer, but honestly didn't mind the big change.

Especially Wooryeong. She wasn't much of a fan of crime, anyway.

And now, they're all doing good for the world. They've managed to do quite a lot of work over the last several months, and they all felt happy about it. It felt nice to make a change. It felt nice to be good.

Wooryeong abruptly came to a stop just as they were about reach the door leading up to the precinct's captain's office. She grinned and turned to face Yunjin, before reaching out to grab her by the collar and gently yank her closer. She slammed her lips against Yunjin's, and the older didn't even have to put any second thought into kissing her back. She quickly overcame her intial surprise and slowly snaked her arms around Wooryeong's waist, pulling her closer to her own body as she carefully backed the both of them up against the wall behind her. She flipped them so that Wooryeong's back was pressed against it, and continued to kiss her passionately, soothing her tongue past the younger's lips.

Yunjin smiled into the kiss. "I love you," she eventually whispered against Wooryeong's lips, before pulling away and dipping her head down to trail sensual kisses along the soft skin of other's neck. She smirked against the skin when she felt Wooryeong squirm a bit, and held her still with her hands on her hips.

Wooryeong smiled softly. She knows Yunjin spoke to her, but doesn't know what it was she said. Yet she knows that it was probably something sweet. She closed her eyes as Yunjin continued to kiss her neck with the gentlest of touches. Her arms reached up to loosely wrap around the older's neck.

"I love you," Wooryeong murmured in Yunjin's ear, kissing the lobe afterwards.

Yunjin grinned and moved her head to press her lips against Wooryeong's again, this time keeping the kiss simple and sweet. She removed a hand from Wooryeong's body and reached down to hold the younger's.

They both smiled blissfully into the kiss when Yunjin's fingers grazed the golden band adorning Wooryeong's ring finger.

FIN

a/n: and that concludes the hydra (edit: now titled 'To Be Loved') (': it was a fun journey ♡ special thanks to everyone who read this book and endured my slow ass updates. i really hope this book was worth your time, and i appreciate you making it to the end! remember, oneul loves you (; until next time, cuties ♡