01) dancers & heavy hands

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV.

The group soon arrived at their destination. They all climbed out of the car and the last to step out was Yunjin. She looked down at her smart watch and then back up at the two dancers.

"Okay. It's seven right now. We've still gotta get back to HQ, so we can't stay for long. I'm giving you both two hours before it's time to head back, am I clear?" Yunjin asked.

Kazuha and Eunchae nodded.

They all headed inside and walked to the front desk together, with Chaewon leading the way. Sakura was holding the younger's hand, and Kazuha and Eunchae weren't far behind. Yunjin trailed behind the latter pair, wordlessly eyeing down anybody they passed.

Once they reached the desk in the back of the lobby, Chaewon was the one who booked them a room. After a few moments of the group boredly watching the receptionist's poor attempts at flirting with the assassin, they were finally handed a room key.

"Fucking finally," Yunjin muttered. "Yun. Could you please tone down the language in public?" Chaewon spat as she slapped the back of the younger's head.

The receptionist glared at Yunjin, who immediately noticed and stepped closer to the desk. She slammed her hands down onto it, before leaning closer towards the man's face, "Keep glaring at me and I'll gouge your eyes out, yeah?" The man quickly dropped the glare and nodded his head as Yunjin smirked and pushed herself up to join the others.

Sakura rolled her eyes at her habit of threatening people who piss her off. "You've really ought to stop giving people empty threats," She signed as she walked beside Yunjin. The two of them were trailing behind the others.

"Who said they were empty?" Yunjin chuckled but Sakura couldn't find any amusement in the younger one's voice. She just shook her head as they continued to walk with the others.

Eventually, they all found the room they were looking for, room ten. Their room was right beside room eight, and as they passed that room, they heard a couple of voices speaking.

"From the top, Wooryeong. Get your fucking head out of the gutter!"

"I'm- I'm sorry, Seonsaengnim."

The group peeked through the small door window and watched the girl dance. However, Yunjin knitted her eyebrows as she couldn't shake the upset that tugged at her when she heard the tremble in the girl's voice.

But she didn't have long to dwell on it, seeing as she caught a glimpse into one of the rooms across the hall. In the room, she saw a familiar face.

Her eyes widened and, without thinking, she reached forward and pulled the door to room eight open, pushing all of the girls into the room and slamming the door shut behind them.

HA WOORYEONG POV.

"Jesus Christ, Wooryeong, it is not that fucking hard. Stop being a lazy piece of shit and stop complaining! Just- Just work harder! At this point, you'll never become a famous dancer. I might as well just drop you."