Author's note and characters

Hello, welcome to Marooned!

S here, I'm so happy to have you click on this story.

If I could just say a few words before you decide to back away from this-

I'm new at this, writing fan fiction I mean, also showing people my writing. I want to do justice to the characters and offer comfort to the people reading this, I know well that's what you're looking for. It started out as a some sort of comforting activity for me, I never intended to publish but it took a different turn, I started thinking maybe people will enjoy it.

I will try to make this as enjoyable and interesting as possible. This is a slow burn friends to lovers, the relationship takes some time but it's so worth it, I guarantee.

Before anything, I'd like to thank and acknowledge the genius of , badplantmom this author is the reason I finally started writing after only dreaming about it. If you want a better version of what is about to follow, I encourage you greatly to read this author's stories. I have the feeling Emilia Potter and Sarah McCauley would be great friends (overlooking the fact that they have the same love interest)

These characters and original story have shaped my coming of age, I grew up with them and Fred Weasley has a special place in my heart. This story follows an original character of mine, Sarah Lilian McCauley. She's witty, pretty and kind. The exact replica of you, actually, dear reader.

I have great hopes for this character, she's my baby, the first that I've created from scratch.

***

Characters

Sarah Lillian McCauley

Certified bookworm, doesn't take things seriously even if her life depends on it, sarcastic queen, never one to back away from a challenge, especially when it comes to messing with Fred, platonic soulmate of Selena Collins.

"By all means, don't hide your excitement before the prospect of my death."

Selena Collins

Selena Collins

Muggleborn, queen of speaking her mind, platonic soulmate of Sarah McCauley.

"Let them sleep. Maybe they'll wake up and kiss, save us all the trouble."