To my readers

Dear reader,

Having reached the end of this story, I'd like to thank you for going along with me. I started writing as a way to escape my reality months ago and it took a turn for the unexpected.

Ever since I was a kid I wanted to write. And Marooned is the first story I've completed. That's such a milestone for me, and this story and this character are so personal to me, it feels like I've taken a piece of my soul and put it into writing, shared it with all of you.

It is something I want to pursue, that much I know. I'm unsure of what's about to follow. I have a few projects in mind, but what I really want to focus on is passing my mid terms, I will come back to it in a few weeks. But honestly, I am more leaning towards building an original storyline.

Thank you for reading, for reacting, thank you for commenting, for saving the story to your library, for keeping it going. You truly have no idea how much all of this means to me, a lifeboat keeping me afloat and I'm grateful for every single one of you reading this right now.

I love you, you are absolutely incredible.

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed, cried, laughed and fell in love, felt it all. I had the time of my life writing this with you.

lots of love,

s