Chapter 55: Families

Over the weekend, they'd arrived at the Burrow for that dinner Molly planned out, along with George and Selena.

Molly was overjoyed to see them all again, she tried to gather them around the house from time to time now that they weren't at Hogwarts anymore, taking the chance to see them at least once a month.

Telling Remus was a bit stressful for Fred. Sarah found it incredibly endearing, until they knocked on the door, he kept asking her if his tie was straight.

When she wrote to him, she only said she wanted to tell him something important (good news), and left it at that. So when he opened the door and saw Fred's tensed up face next to his goddaughter who was beaming, Remus immediately understood.

The second they walked in, Remus hugged them both, spend a handful of minutes teasing Fred until he eased up. Tonks was there, too, she gestured for Fred to follow her and Remus lingered for a second, put his arm around Sarah and grinned, "So he actually was your favorite twin."

She shot him a deadpan look and he pressed a soft kiss atop her head, walked towards the kitchen to join Tonks and Fred. Sarah chuckled softly, "That's exactly what Sirius should have said."

"Yes, I know. That's why I said it," spoke Remus, a bittersweet smile on his face.

They exchanged a look, acknowledging Sirius' presence they felt somehow around them, now. If she didn't know better, she'd think he was talking to her, I'm happy for you, kid. Keep your name, though. Make me proud.

_

At the Burrow, the table was set already, the stew needed just another quarter of an hour until it was done and when they walked in, the twins' parents directed them to wait on the couch. Before Molly and Arthur joined George and Selena, Fred gestured for them to wait.

"Mum, Dad, I'd like to tell you something," he stood before them further away from the couch.

"What is it, dear?" asked Molly.

"We've never been in this situation before, actually, but um-" said Fred, glanced around the corner to catch Sarah's attention. "I wanted to introduce you to my girlfriend," Fred's lips broke into a wide smile, like every time he thought of her.

Molly and Arthur's eyes widened, glancing around the room, probably wondering where she was, "Did we not see another person walk in?" asked Molly whispered to Arthur.

"You did, don't worry," chuckled Fred.

Just then, she had arrived at his side, "I believe you know Sarah," he put an arm around her and turned to his parents again.

Molly and Arthur's faces became literal sun rays, making Sarah feel so light all of a sudden.

"Oh! Oh!" Molly cheered and went to hug Sarah tightly, lovingly kissed her cheek, "How wonderful! My dears! I always knew it! I'm so glad!"

She turned to Fred, cupped his face endearingly and brought it down to set a kiss on either cheek, "My boy." She pulled away to look into his eyes and gently tapped his face, "I'm so happy for you, my dear," she gushed, then whispered discreetly, "She's a keeper."

"Yes, I know," Fred answered with a wide smile.

Arthur stepped forward, hands behind his back and a sweet smile on his face, "How wonderful, really. Fred, son, I'm proud of you. Sarah, however, you could've done quite better, I believe."

Sarah let out a laugh of disbelief, looking at Fred mouth agape.

"Dad!" whined Fred, but he saw his father smile even brighter.