Chapter 52: So it Goes...

A.N.

*Cue to you Mr Barnum*

🗣️Ladies and gents, this is the moment you've waited for

__

Fred deepened the kiss, more forceful, getting bolder. He leaned her back and he absolutely adored her tight grip around his neck bringing him along with her. He brushed his tongue over her lips, shyly and slightly at first. And it made her sigh out in delight against his mouth, twisted her arms around his neck. He couldn't explain how exactly but he knew it, from years of being on the receiving end of her sharp comebacks and jokes.

Fred picked her up and sat her back on the table, engulfing an adorably surprised yelp, she couldn't fight off a smile into his kiss.

"What?" asked Fred with a smile.

"So eager," she teased, letting her lips hover over his. She parted them and lingered still. Fred could have died happily, knowing she was smug and confident in this disposition as well.

"Just say the word and I back away, love," said Fred, still holding onto her waist, but a bit pulled back, his knuckles brushing over jaw, her beautiful face, he was in awe he could touch her, kiss her, hold her.

"Don't you dare, Weasley," she shook her head and cupped his jaw, captured his lips again.

Fred chuckled against her mouth and brought her closer, felt her smile softly, too, this had to be some sort of dream, he couldn't believe it. Her hands weren't on his neck, her fingertips weren't fumbling with his hair, her leg wasn't touching him and bringing him closer.

Every second she spent kissing Fred sent shivers through her, it was electric. His fingers were tangled in her hair, she sighed slightly every time he deepened the kiss and they locked eyes for a moment. Her breath left her and she tilted her head up, her chest going up and down quickly, begging a silent question that made his heart race at the possibility, the crazy possibility, of being hers completely.

Fred angled her head with his signature evil grin and answered her with a deep kiss, kissing her fiercely, the way he only did it in dreams, the way he's been wanting to for years. And she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Her legs locked around his hips and his grip tightened just as soon.

"George and Selena are in the next room," she breathed out.

"I so don't care right now," rasped Fred breathlessly.

It was absolutely insane how his kiss was making her mind spin around, the amount of love and need he poured into every single second was surely the cause of it, which is why it took a while for her to actually act on what she wanted to do. She reached for her wand, "I have an idea."

"I love the sound of that," spoke Fred against her lips and she Apparated both of them to her flat.

The air around them was sizzling, every second that passed by brought it closer to catching fire.

Fred spent a handful of moments just kissing her in the hallway of her flat. Both had a strange and exciting sentiment of deja-vu, one that made the corner of their mouths curl up for a second into the kiss.

Fred was positive if he stopped kissing her, his breath will leave him. He loved it, her fingers through his hair, her perfume filling his nostrils, breathless gasps whenever his tongue brushed over hers. He fought a shy smile every time.

And then he pinned her against the hallway wall, kissed her passionately, keeping her as close as he could. That got a loud gasp out of her, a knowing smirk drawing on her face.