Chapter 53: Afterglow

A.N.

Buckle up for chapters of full fluff, folks

__

When Sarah woke up the next morning, she'd never been happier to have worked a night shift before, because it meant she was free the next day, she could stay where she was, and for the first time in weeks, it had been an incredibly undisturbed and restful sleep. Because she was with Fred.

Fred woke up to her warm breath against his chest, and for a second he thought it wasn't real. But it was. The sun was shining, the air was cold, and he had Sarah in his arms.

He felt her fidget, and she opened an eye, immediately smiled and snuggled into his hold. His heart had never been lighter.

"Good morning," Fred rasped, kissing her hair.

Sarah smiled widely and pressed a soft kiss on his jaw, "Good morning."

He breathed in deeply, pressing soft kisses on her head, "I can't believe I'm waking up next to you. It's the best thing ever."

"I know," she said cheekily, tracing circles over his shoulder. Fred hugged her tightly, breathed in deep her scent, stayed like that for a few minutes.

"I'm never getting up, just so you know," he said, kissed her cheek.

She smiled and nuzzled into his chest, "Me neither, we'll just dehydrate and starve. I'll die happy with you, honestly."

"Perfect, we've agreed then."

She grinned and kissed his chest gently, "Guess what?"

He hummed, smiling like the fool in love he is.

"I don't have work today."

Fred gasped in delight, "That is such a coincidence because since I don't have work either, I had some plans." His eyes widened and he smirked, reached down to wrap her leg around him.

"Interesting," said Sarah thoughtfully, "Mind expanding on those a bit?"

Fred pressed her closer against his chest and sighed delightedly, "Where to start-" he wondered, his hand traveling up and down her thigh, teasing the more sensitive skin up until he made her gasp suddenly.

"Or perhaps-" his other hand around her slowly lifted her t-shirt, drew some circles over her waist until he reached her lower abdomen, Fred grinning knowingly at her and watching her breathing fasten. Suddenly he stopped, "Really unsure."

She squinted at him, seeing he was pleased to see her this flushed. But she fully knew how to play this game, too, "Unsure, huh?"

With her leg she slowly reached up his inner thigh, feeling his own breathing fasten now, and she heard he pushed down a groan when she stopped.

She moved up so her lips were closer to his neck by tightening the grip of her leg around him, pressed a couple lingering kisses just right and both that and the way her hip brushed over him completely did the trick, and she chuckled softly against his skin.

"Bloody hell, McCauley," he rasped through that powerful jolt he must have felt. Sarah smiled, feeling completely gratified, "My bad," she spoke sensuously into his ear and unwrapped her leg from him.

Fred immediately rolled around to follow her and pulled her back close to him. He went to capture her lips hungrily but she tilted her head up, lips parted, refusing him playfully and it left him hovering, he let out a small groan.

She pulled down on her waistband under the cover and tossed it on the ground, seeing Fred's eyes spark up with desire. She smiled playfully, "I bet you're regretting starting this, right now."