2

The world in the dream was exactly the same as the one he was in now.

    There are no worms, males and females, only a creature called a human, divided into three genders, male, female and ger.

    Men are tall and strong and are responsible for raising their families, while women are responsible for raising children.

    The elder brother is between the two. He looks like a man, but there is a mole between his eyebrows, which can conceive and have children. But because the fertility rate is not as high as that of women, the status is not as good as that of women. Only brothers who are delicate and beautiful like women are welcome.

    However, in this world, technology is very backward, and everything is still in the farming era. It is difficult for many people to eat enough, let alone marry a woman.

    Therefore, many poor families who have no money will marry an unattractive brother as a male wife.

    He became a brother named Bai Mi, the only son of the eldest son of the Bai family, and he grew up in the palm of his hand.

    After the separation of the family, Boss Bai still has some family property in Baitang Village.

    He only had an older brother, Baishu, so he was sent to the village to study and let him study and practice calligraphy.

    The white millet is born smart, fair and delicate. When he was less than twelve years old, Li Xiucai's family from the west of the village came to propose marriage, hoping that Sanlang in his family would marry Baishu when he grew up.

    Boss Bai saw that Li Jiasanlang was also studying in the village school, and he looked clean and neat, so he agreed after only half a day's consideration.

    He made a verbal agreement with the Li family that he will come to hire Bai Mi after he turns 18.

    Boss Bai has already made up his mind that when Bai Mi gets married, he will give him ten acres of land as a dowry.

    With these land properties close by, Bai Mi could live a life without worrying about food and clothing for the rest of his life.

    It's a pity that the weather was unpredictable, and a plague struck, and the originally well-behaved boss Bai and his daughter-in-law fell ill one after another.

    Boss Bai sold more than half of his land and used it to buy medicine. A picture of good medicine was eaten, hundreds of taels of silver were spent, and Boss Bai and his wife still couldn't make it through.

    In the end, a white millet and the old mother were left behind.

    After the death of Boss Bai, Boss Bai, who hadn't seen each other for many years, came to the house in the name of serving as a nursing mother.

    In front of the village chief, they took the few acres of land that Boss Bai had left, and occupied the house of the Bai family, promising to take care of the old mother until Bai Mi was married.

    From then on, Bai Mi lived a life of being dependent on others. The village school has long since ceased to go, and I still have to go to the fields to do farm work every day.

    In less than half a year, a handsome little brother became rough, and his roughness almost caught up with the men in the village.

    When his old mother died, Bai Laosan got even worse, and directly drove Bai Mi out of the original house, and let him live in the utility room next to him, and he would not be given food if he didn't work.