92

"Of course it is true!" Wang Mutou was about to swear by raising his hand, and said to Chen Dongqing: "Don't worry, I promise to treat you well. I will love Li'er as my own, and let him study if he wants to study." He can study, even in the county and prefectural schools in the future, as long as he wants, he can study. You don’t have to use the money you earn for your family, you can keep it for Li’er as a dowry!”

    Wang Mu Mu's words reached Chen Dongqing's heart every sentence, which moved him quite a bit.

    He can imagine this for himself and Li'er, but it is full of sincerity. Chen Dongqing was completely relieved, nodded and said: "Okay, I promise you. Put it in my own money, I will plan it myself, as long as you treat Lier well, I will also treat the three of your family like parents and children." Generally speaking, I will not treat your son badly."

    The two of them were very happy when they said this.

    Their actions by the fish pond were noticed by the passing villagers and spread the word.

    Within half an hour, everyone in Baitang Village knew that Chen Dongqing, a rich man and old widower Wang Mumu, was in love.

    For a while, many people beat their chests and stamped their feet, feeling very sorry.

    After all, Chen Dongqing is no longer the poor and clanging Brother Chen. Now he is also very wealthy. Although he has a child, once he marries, he will be able to live comfortably for the rest of his life.

    As for Wang Mutou, many people have long regarded him as a good-natured person, and they wanted to stuff the yellow flower girl into him.

    As a result, the roads on both sides are broken.

    At this time, Wang Mutou was going to Baiyu Villa with Chen Dongqing.

    When Bai Shu saw the two of them coming in together, he smiled, knowing that the matter of the two of them was definitely done.

    He and Chen Dongqing were close friends, and they were also witnesses to Chen Dongqing's unbearable marriage history.

    Seeing that he can get out of his knot now and find a reliable partner, I am also happy for him.

    As soon as Wang Mutou saw Bai Shu, he embarrassedly asked him to ask him for leave, and waited for him to say that he was going to the county town to purchase the dowry for Chen Dongqing.

    Bai Shu nodded and said: "Since it's decided, the dowry must be prepared earlier." After finishing

    speaking, he paused and said: "Although you and Chen Dongqing are married for the second time, but the marriage matters, You can't just keep things simple because of this. You don't need me to tell you about Chen Dongqing's current wealth. The moment he takes a fancy to you, it is your blessing. If you want to marry him, you must show some sincerity. If you have If it's not enough, you can also overdraw from me. But if you can't get on the stage, I will be the first to disagree."

    Bai Shu said this, naturally to make face for Chen Dongqing. Chen Dongqing was also very moved when he heard the words.

    Wang Mutou swore even more firmly: "Don't worry, little brother Bai. Since I want to marry him, I won't lose him. I must let him marry in a beautiful way. I will overdraw half a year's monthly silver first, and go to Let’s buy it for the county.”

    Seeing that he was so kind, Bai Shu was quite satisfied, so he gave him fifteen taels of silver.

    Among them, six taels were his wages paid in advance, and the remaining nine taels were red envelopes for the Chinese New Year, which were also given to him in advance at this time, and asked him to buy them together.