57

When you get married. Although Bai He likes to dress up and play tricks, he can move freely.

    Now when I saw it again, it seemed like I couldn't even walk on the road, like a weak wind blowing willows, and was slowly pacing with the support of two young men, with a pale face.

    This sick and weak appearance suits the preferences of many men in Daxuan, so many people secretly cast their eyes on him.

    Although Bai He is married to a wealthy businessman, he should have no worries about food and clothing, but he seems to be a lot thinner than in Baitang Village. His slender waist is so tight that he can't hold it. It seems to be about to break.

    Bai He also saw Bai Shu at this time, if it was in the past, he would have rolled his eyes long ago, or walked up to Bai Shu with a round fan, and taunted him severely.

    But now seeing Bai Shu, his eyes lit up, his body trembled, but his eye sockets seemed to be red.

    Bai Zhu felt that he seemed to have something to say to him, but the two servants behind him seemed to notice his gaze, and they also looked at Bai Zhu together, each holding Bai He's arm and saying: "Brother Bai, you see What did you get? The master said, you are in favor now, if you like something, just say it, and you will buy it for as much money as you want." Hearing this,

    Bai He trembled all over, and said very stiffly: "No need, I will buy it for you." I don't want anything, I'm tired today, so let's go back first."

    Bai He was taken away half-struggled by two young servants, when he passed by Bai Shu, Bai Shu heard the ringing of the bell, looked down, and couldn't help frowning .

    It turned out that between Bai He's feet, a golden chain was faintly visible from the part covered by the skirt, but it was only half a foot long, and it made a sound with his steps.

    Being tied by such a chain, he couldn't walk or run, so it's no wonder that Bai He walked in such a strange way.

    Bai Shu thought about what Xie Huaiyu told him before, and thought to himself that the merchant surnamed Huang was really not a good thing.

    Xiaoshu waited until Bai He left, and then taunted: "This Bai He, he thought he married some good family. But he didn't know that he was sold by his family. The whole city knows about Mr. Huang. If you ask around, no one is willing to send their children to him. But Bai Laosan's family has gotten into the eyes of money, and now this old man Huang is willing to spend money for Bai He, which can be regarded as his benevolence. "

    Bai Shu sighed in his heart, Bai He himself must not know the situation, if he knew, he would definitely not want to marry such a villain, and he was proud of it for a long time.

    And it was his elder brother Bai Dao who contacted this evil spirit. He was very happy in the village at this time, and he had already told someone about a girl named Huanghua from a neighboring village. Coming soon.

    After wandering around the Kangyi Building for a while, Bai Zhu picked out many items.

    Because there were too many things and it was inconvenient to take them back, Bai Shu paid the deposit and left the address, and agreed that the store would send someone to the door in a few days.

    After finishing all this, the things that Bai Zhu needs to purchase are almost the same. So he and Xiaoshu went back to the pier and left by boat.

    Besides, after the clerk from Yixianfang went to Wan's house, because he was a stranger, he was stopped by the porter for a while, and after several interrogations, he finally saw Wan Ruyi himself.