14

"Why can't I be here?" Bai Shu looked at him inexplicably, feeling very upset.

    He didn't know how this person knew his name, maybe he was someone he knew in Baitang Village.

    But Bai Shu had no impression of this person at all, so he ignored him and said to the shopkeeper, "I want to buy it as a gift. Which pen is better for writing?" When the young man heard that Bai Shu bought the pen for

    gift The man snorted immediately, and said coldly: "I advise you to give up your heart. Even if you give me this money, I won't fall in love with you. My family has already withdrawn your marriage, and I don't want to look at you." See what you look like!"

    As soon as he said this, several students around him also gathered around, looked at Bai Shu's appearance and said with a smile: "Brother Ziwen, is this the brother you once betrothed? You have to be like a man."

    Someone gloated and said, "Brother Ziwen, you are very lucky. This brother has chased you all the way here, and he even bought a pen for you. I think he is sincere, not as good as you." Let's go back and discuss it, and take him in as a child."

    These words made Bai Shu suddenly realize that the only person who knew this original body and resigned from his original marriage is probably the legendary Li Sanlang.

    Li Sanlang was admitted as a scholar, and was sent to study in a private school in the county. I haven't been back to Baitang Village for several months, so I don't know that Baishu is now famous in the village.

    Knowing the other party's identity, Bai Shu began to scrutinize Li Sanlang up and down.

    Li Sanlang was quite tall, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, a square mouth and a square face, which could barely be regarded as having good features. Seeing how stingy he was when he bought a pen, and the conditions at home may not be very good, how dare he look down on himself?

    Bai Shu thought he was quite funny, and he was a perfect match for that Bai He. Immediately, he sarcastically said mercilessly: "You are really a ghost who hangs powder and arranges flowers—shameless. What does it have to do with you if I buy my pen? You can still think that I will buy it for you. I have never seen such a pen. Self-indulgent."

    Seeing that Li Sanlang didn't want to spend money and wanted to interfere with his own business here, the shopkeeper was also very unhappy. Immediately, he also followed Bai Hou and said: "That's right, this little brother only said that he would buy a pen as a gift, but he never said he would give it to you. My son, if you don't buy anything else, go out quickly, don't delay our work." It's a business."

    "You! You..." Li Sanlang blushed at the words of the two.

    Because he won the fame of a scholar, he was always praised in the village before. How could I have thought that I would suffer such uselessness here.

    Moreover, several of his classmates are by his side now. Before tomorrow, this matter will spread throughout the school, and his face will be lost.

    "Ziwen, let's go." Several students who had a good relationship with him also felt embarrassed, and hurriedly pulled his sleeves to persuade him.

    Li Sanlang was suffocating in his heart, why would he leave just like that, and asked: "Okay! You said you didn't buy the pen for me, but then tell me who you are going to give it to?" Baitang

    Village There are not many families studying, and there are only a few families in total. They all knew Li Sanlang, but they were not familiar with Bai Shu at all. No matter who Bai Mi said, he could find a reason to ridicule him.