115

This Wei Ling is really a fine person. In the first game, she didn't go up by herself, but asked her brother Wei Qiong to play for her.

    The purpose of this banquet was to let the men and women of the aristocratic families see each other. As soon as Wei Qiong came on stage, Wen Xiu'e, Liu Fangfei, and Qi Qingwan all went up to play.

    Speaking of this woman in the inner house, she has nothing to do at home all day long, but she likes to compare.

    People like Qi Qingwan who are already married, and Liu Fangfei who just want to marry into the royal family, but because of Wei Qiong's presence, they still have to compete and show off their charm.

    As soon as a few people entered the field, they played this card very fiercely. Wei Qiong didn't show mercy at all, she just said that she helped her sister fight, and after three rounds, she became the winner.

    The loser was Liu Fangfei. She felt a little unhappy, she pouted, and pushed out her bracelet and said, "No, this bracelet is for sister Linger." Wei Ling smiled and took the bracelet, and put it

    on She held her hand in the light, and said happily: "What a beautiful bracelet, Ling'er has taken advantage of you this time." Liu Fangfei's complexion improved a little when she saw her, and she said to

    Wei Ling: " This bracelet suits your complexion well, so it's not in vain for me to lose this time."

    Xie Ling saw Wei Ling's actions in his eyes, and secretly admired them in his heart.

    If he was in Wei Ling's place and Liu Fangfei was not happy seeing him, he might be cowardly and push the bracelet back.

    But with Liu Fangfei's status, she doesn't lack such a bracelet, so she may feel that she looks down on her.

    From this point of view, Wei Ling's cherishing the appearance of this bracelet is really giving Liu Fangfei enough face.

    Xie Ling sighed secretly in his heart, he had been locked up at home for a long time, so he was really short-sighted, and this time he came here once, and he learned a lot about how to treat others.

    As he thought this way, Bai Shu patted his shoulder lightly.

    Turning his head, he heard Bai Shu approaching his ear, and said in a soft voice that only the two of them could hear: "What did you learn today?" Xie Ling was still a little

    nervous in front of Bai Shu, so he also replied softly: "Scholar Learned some ways to deal with people."

    Bai Shu snorted after hearing this, knocked on Xie Ling's forehead and said: "Yu Mu's head, I only know to stare at this little thing." Xie Ling

    felt a pain in his forehead, and almost bared his teeth and screamed, I don't know where I messed with Bai Shu again.

    The action of the two of them was noticed by those who cared, and Wen Xiu'e said: "We only care about playing by ourselves, why did we neglect Brother Bai and Brother Xie's family? Come on, come on, come up and play quickly The game."

    Seeing everyone watching, Bai Shu said: "I won't participate, if I play, you can't win, then it will be boring." Bai Shu said this with confidence, because he was not with

    them in the first place on the horizon.

    Bai Shu has never lost in such gambling games.

    Bai Shu said so, but the listeners may not believe it.

    Especially Qi Qingwan, who felt that Bai Shu was bragging at all, and couldn't help mocking: "Brother Bai is not willing to part with jewelry, is he? I heard that Brother Bai's business is spread all over Daxuan, how come I don't even have a few jewelry on you? I have earned so much money, how can I be reluctant to spend it?"