91

Xie Huaiyu laughed mockingly, and threw the letter into the brazier with a calm expression on his face.

    Xiaoshu was full of anger, and kept muttering repeatedly: "I don't know what this Mrs. Lou said in front of the master. It's really too much, and he didn't even let you go back during the Chinese New Year. Those people in Jieshi Jingzhong don't know how to talk about it!"

    "It doesn't matter." Xie Huaiyu said, "It's better like this."

    Yu Bi also cast a mocking look at Xiaoshu and said, "If you miss the capital, I will let you go back for a few months?"

    Xiaoshu said with a sad face : "Master, please spare me! Don't make fun of me. I still have a way to survive when you are here. I go back to Beijing alone, isn't it a dead end?" Xie Huaiyu laughed and said: "Then isn't it more comfortable here

    ? You don't have to worry too much about me, I have my own ideas."

    Xiaoshu then nodded, rest assured, it is best to make his young master happy.

    Then Xie's house is cold, and he hasn't got the earth dragon yet, and there's nothing to go back to!

    The bear skin that Bai Shu sent to Xie Huaiyu earlier was made into leather boots by him.

    The bear hide is thick, and after oiling, it is waterproof and snowproof. Xie Huaiyu made four pairs of boots, two pairs according to her own size, and two pairs according to Baizhu's size.

    And those wolf skins, Bai Zhu left him two good ones.

    Xie Huaiyu found a cobbler of Northern Xinjiang origin who was very good at making leather jackets.

    The cobbler used the secret method of making leather jackets in northern Xinjiang, so he dismantled the wolf skin into countless thin strips, and then weaved it into a large leather with soft and windproof fabric, which is soft and dense.

    In the end, two leather jackets were made, one gray and black and the other silver white. Xie Huaiyu kept the gray-black one, and brought the silver-white one and two pairs of leather boots to Bai Zhu.

    Bai Shu finished her work, and when she returned to her room, she saw Xie Huaiyu put on a gray and black wolf fur coat.

    The leather jacket was shiny in color, snug in shape, warm and soft, which made Xie Huaiyu's face pale and beautiful.

    His eyes lit up, he looked him up and down carefully and said, "It's beautiful! It's so beautiful! This wolf fur jacket is really suitable for you. When the spring comes next year, I'll go hunt a few more and make more for you next winter." body."

    Xie Huaiyu smiled and said: "Here is another body made for you, come and try it."

    Bai Shu was taken aback, and saw two pairs of leather boots and a leather jacket on the table.

    The leather boots are dark brown, and if you look closely, you can see a thick layer of bear fur inside, which is made of the bear skin that you brought home.

    "The bearskin boots..." Bai Shu said.

    "I also have two pairs, don't worry, it's just that the earth dragon is too hot to wear..." Xie Huaiyu said.

    Only then did Bai Shu nod his head, put away his boots, feeling a little sweet in his heart.

    He looked at the leather jacket again, the silver-gray wolf fur was quite shiny. Picking it up with his hands, the leather jacket is not heavy, but the inside is soft and light, and it is very convenient for a hyperactive person like him to wear it.

Interstellar Female Dressed As A County DudeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara