129

Xie Ling's marriage is considered to be a deal with the Wei family.

    Three days later, Wei Han, the third wife of the Wei family, came to propose marriage with his wife.

    To show their sincerity, the Wei family offered five thousand taels of dowry.

    Although this number is not top-notch in Beijing, with the financial resources of a third-bedroom Wei family, I am afraid that they have tried their best, and there is also the support of Wei Hou Ye and Wei Madam.

    Xie Ling wanted to marry far away in Nansha, Xie Huaiyu felt a little depressed.

    But his younger brother liked it, and he couldn't force it. Although he didn't give Wei Han any good looks on his face, he still complied.

    Because Wei Qiong was going to take up his post soon after the year, the two families discussed and decided that the wedding day would be in the first month.

    As far as the specific date is concerned, he still has to go to the Taoist temple to find someone to calculate, and also choose a good day and auspicious day that suits the horoscope of the two of them.

    In this way, there are only two months left, and Xie Ling's dowry must be prepared as soon as possible.

    Originally, Xie Huaiyu had planned to give those shops in central Beijing to Xie Ling, but Xie Ling was going to Nansha, which was far away from Beijing, so the operation of the shops would be inconvenient.

    Thinking about it, Bai Shu said to Xie Huaiyu: "This shop in Beijing, simply don't let Xie Ling take care of it. Now the family's property, if you want to say that the closest to Nansha is the Baiyu Villa in Nanyang." "That

    Zhuangzi There is no need to bother with the cooperation of tens of thousands of families. After the division, the net profit of 30,000 silver in the two seasons is not cheap. Why don't you transfer that Zhuangzi to Xie Ling's name and forget it as his dowry."

    " But that Zhuangzi was managed by you alone." Xie Huaiyu frowned. It's okay to give his own property to Xie Ling. After all, this Zhuangzi was created by Bai Shu, so if he just gave it to Xie Ling like this...

    Bai Shu smiled when he heard the words: "What is yours and mine? You are still with me now. I can distinguish these? The Zhuangzi in the suburbs of Beijing is about to be completed, and it will open in the next year. I don’t bother to take care of Nanyang affairs, so I just leave it to Xie Ling so that he won’t worry about money in Nansha.”

    Bai Shu was sincere, and Xie Huaiyu didn't want to refute his meaning, so he nodded and said: "Everything is arranged by Madam, and the affairs of this family are up to you.

    " Warmth, but also secretly self-satisfied.

    I really have a good vision, so I chose a husband-in-law like Xie Huaiyu. Now it seems that everything is really good.

    After this was settled, Bai Shu called Xie Ling over and talked about it with him.

    Xie Ling was shocked when he heard this, he didn't expect Bai Shu to give him such a huge dowry.

    The original shopfronts are almost unmatched in Beijing. After all, adding up several shops, there is almost 30,000 taels of silver a year.

    But the White Jade Villa in Nanyang is different. According to what Bai Shu said, Zhuangzi earned 30,000 taels in just two seasons, wouldn't he earn 60,000 taels a year?