122

In Xie Huaiyu's eyes, Xie Ling has many deficiencies, but in the end he is his own brother, he can say what he says, but others can't move him.

    Although he made an agreement with Bai Shu, let Xie Ling go out for a run more, and meet some foreign men by himself. But when he really found out that there was a foreigner interacting with him, he couldn't tell what it was like in his heart. He was afraid that Xie Ling would be cheated out of him.

    Bai Shu looked at his appearance and found it funny: "You always said that Xie Ling's temperament is unmarriageable, and now someone admires him, but you are not happy. You are really an elusive brother." "I'm afraid of him

    . I was cheated, what if that person came for my Xie family's financial resources?" Xie Huaiyu said.

    "Why were you not afraid that I came because of your identity?" Bai Shu asked with a smile.

    Xie Huaiyu was taken aback by his question, and annoyed for a while, he said: "You are different! How can you compare yourself with those other outsiders."

    After that, Xie Huaiyu shook his head indisputably and said: "Besides, Xie Ling is not A smart one, even if he is cheated, he might still count the money for others." "

    How can you be so stupid, you called me a little fool before, but now I'm fine with both." Bai Shu was a little speechless.

    "You're stupid." Xie Huaiyu nodded Bai Shu's forehead, and couldn't help kissing the "fool" again, making Bai Shu's whole body itchy.

    "Even if you're stupid, wouldn't you be determined?" Bai Shu felt impatient, so he threw himself on Xie Huaiyu's body, straddled the other's waist, and his hands became disheveled.

    Xie Huaiyu was startled, and told him to move slowly, so as not to hurt his body.

    "Don't worry, I know my own body." Bai Shu took off her coat, revealing a translucent obscene garment, bent down and whispered in Xie Huaiyu's ear: "I really want it, Mr. Take it easy, I can bear it..."

    Bai Shu breathed every word behind Xie Huaiyu's ears, and said such shameless words again.

    Even the reincarnation of Da Luo Immortal is really unbearable.

    Xie Huaiyu's mind was buzzing, and the matter of Xie Ling was also forgotten by him.

    She immediately hugged Bai Zhu and put down the bed curtain.

    As for how warm the red luan tent was in that tent, and when there was a slight sobbing sound... because of the law of Daxuan, it is inconvenient to say.

    The next day, Xie Huaiyu got up late when she went to school.

    Although he had been very careful last night, he was still a little scared, hating himself for being useless, but being tricked by Bai Shu and committing a taboo.

    But after Bai Shu woke up, Xie Huaiyu saw that although his eyes were a little red and swollen, his energy was better than usual, but he felt relieved.

    Seeing that after breakfast was served, Bai Zhu ate an extra bowl, Xie Huaiyu was completely relieved, and told him not to go to school.

    After Xie Huaiyu left, Baishu took a rest again, and in a good mood made two plans on the blueprints in the suburbs of Beijing that had been considered for several days, and asked Yulang to send them to the craftsmen.

    After noon, Xie Ling really set off to the jewelry store again.

    Bai Shu called a servant to go out to buy a cart, and followed him quietly.