48

Bai Shu got into the carriage and followed Lao Feng to Xie Huaiyu's house.

As if the timing was right, the chef presented the freshly prepared dishes one by one.

Seeing Bai Shu came, Xie Huaiyu asked him to sit down, poured another cup of tea, let him moisten his throat first.

"Huh? What about Mr. Qi?" Bai Shu was a little surprised when he didn't see Qi Qinyue. He remembered that Qi Qinyue was still clamoring for a bear's paw in the morning.

"He still has official business to do, so he took people away long ago." Xie Huaiyu said.

With Qi Qinyue here, he always gets in between him and Bai Shu, which is extremely annoying.

In the afternoon, he agreed to Qi Qinyue's meal money for half a year in Fulou, and forced him to send him away.

Thinking of this, Xie Huaiyu glanced at Baishu, and seemed dissatisfied that Baishu still remembered Qi Qinyue, so he pointed to the dishes on the table and said, "Why are you mentioning others when the food is here? With him here, the table is full of delicacies." I'm afraid it would have been swept away long ago."

Bai Shu had been busy all day, and he just ate a little at noon, sitting at the table at this time, when Xie Huaiyu mentioned it, his index finger was already twitching, and he wanted to eat it right away.

He looked at the several dishes on the table. The main course was bear's paw, served in a porcelain cup. In addition, there are river prawns, fish fillets and other dishes, which are mixed with red spicy peppers, which look delicious and delicious.

Bai Zhu lifted the cover covering the bear's paw, and saw two balls of burnt-yellow balls inside, which looked quite elastic, and a circle of vegetable decorations drenched in sauce on the outside.

Xie Huaiyu pointed to the two scorched objects and said: "This is the bear's paw, also known as one of the eight treasures. It is said that when the bear hibernates in winter, the palms are often licked in the cave, so they are particularly nourished. Fat and delicious."

Xie's bear paws are stewed with old hen, pork knuckles, and fresh ham. After the stew is soft and rotten, after absorbing the essence of those things, other ingredients are discarded, and only the soup is caramelized. Thicken and cook until tasty.

Xie Huaiyu scooped it lightly with a porcelain spoon, and he scooped off a piece of the bear's paw and put it into the Baishu bowl.

Bai Shu couldn't wait to taste it, and after eating it, she felt a little disappointed.

The taste of this bear paw is really good, with the umami flavor of chicken soup, pork knuckle, and ham, and it is soft and soft. But that's all, it's not much different from ordinary beef and pig's tendon, far worse than what Bai Shu imagined.

Seeing Bai Shu's expression changed, Xie Huaiyu smiled slightly and asked, "Do you think this bear's paw is nothing more than that?" Bai

Shu didn't expect Xie Huaiyu to see through, so he nodded and said, "It's really not as delicious as imagined. "

"Actually bear's paw is said to be the eight treasures, but it's just because of its rarity." Xie Huaiyu said: "Among the nobles in the royal palace in Beijing, comparisons are especially fierce.

" Comparing with others. Common ingredients such as beef trotters and pig trotters, even if they are made into flowers, how can they satisfy their psychology. But bear paws are different, Kumamoto is rare and difficult to hunt, and a bear can only have a few balls of bear paws Meat. Rare things are the most precious, and this bear paw is so precious that it can show the different identities of the people who eat it, so it is called one of the eight treasures."