116

In the evening, Xie Huaiyu taught Bai Shu to read again.

    Bai Shu already worked very hard, but when he studied with Xie Huaiyu, he worked even harder.

    Before he knew it, Bai Shu realized that he had practiced all the content in a book in just a few days.

    Fortunately, he bought a lot more that day, so he moved them out and showed them to Xie Huaiyu.

    Xie Huaiyu also liked it very much, so he made an appointment with Bai Shu to study a page every day.

    The two face each other every day, you look at me, I look at you, and communicate with each other with thoughts. Be proactive and understand each other more deeply, and the relationship will naturally be deeper.

    Even Chang Xi Chang Le, who came to clean up the room every morning, often blushed, feeling that his young master and young master were too affectionate.

    Now that Xie Ling knew that the jewelry store was his dowry, he went there more frequently, and no longer sneaked around, but learned things openly.

    Even though Bai Shu had exposed the matter with him, he stopped being a villain in vain, checked Xie Ling's accounts every day, and deliberately stabbed him with words.

    It's just that Bai Shu didn't care about Xie Ling, but Xie Ling was a little uncomfortable.

    After saving up the accounts for a few days, he showed the notebook to Bai Shu. Bai Shu did not refuse. After a careful inspection, he found that there was nothing wrong with it, so he said to Xie Ling: "You already know how to check the accounts, so you don't have to check them every day. It's better to go to the shopkeeper to learn something else." "

    As he spoke, he picked out the account books of several shops and handed them to Xie Ling: "These shops are all on the same street, and they are all prepared by your brother as a dowry for you, but among them is this jewelry store You earn the most money. Start with this jewelry store, you can handle it yourself, and experience it one by one."     Xie Ling saw that these shops include the tailor shop where he bought clothes that day, another rouge and gouache shop, and a family shop. Almost shop. Although the income of the other companies is much lower than that of jewelry stores, they still have thousands of taels of silver a year, which is equivalent to the dowry of a daughter from a famous family in Beijing.

    Xie Ling was shocked in his heart, surprised and delighted, a thought appeared in his mind for a moment, he felt that he had so many dowries, that if he didn't do anything, he would be able to spend his whole life without worrying about food and clothing.

    But in a flash, he was suppressed by himself. If he was in the past, maybe he would be like this, but now he has seen the world and tasted the joy of his own business.

    It was only then that Xie Ling realized that shutting himself up to enjoy himself at home every day would not be respected by others, nor would it be interesting. It's better to be full and happy these days.

    ·

    When it came time to meet with the owner of the Qionglu Bookstore, Bai Shu changed into light clothes and went there again.

    As soon as he entered the shop, the clerk saw Bai Shu and said enthusiastically, "Young man, please come inside. My master arrived early in the morning and has been waiting for you for a long time." Bai Shu nodded and followed the clerk in

    . After passing through a courtyard, after many twists and turns, he was invited into a tea room.

    Bai Zhu sat inside, and the waiter poured a cup of tea, the tea was such old tea, the taste was very weak. Although Bai Shu didn't care about these things, he made another judgment on the Qionglu Bookstore.

Interstellar Female Dressed As A County Dudeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें