76

The Daxuan Dynasty favored literature, and the status of literati was very high.

    Those who are highly respected are mostly sought after by nobles and celebrities, and they are even invited to make offerings at home. Naturally, they are very noble.

    More than 20 invitations from Baishu were sent out, but only one person came after half a month.

    This person's surname is Peng, and his character is Yishui. He is a master of calligraphy and painting, and he is best at painting landscapes, and he is also very famous abroad.

    When he was young, in order to paint landscapes, he often went out to travel, visiting those famous mountains and rivers, and he traveled for several years.

    Due to a certain coincidence, he made a picture of the sunrise in Chuncheon, which won the favor of the current Lord Longevity, who said that the scenery of Daesun he painted is full of vitality, which is a reflection of Daesun's national power.

    Since then, Peng Yishui has soared into the sky, and paintings have been snapped up by many dignitaries at high prices, and a painting and calligraphy can cost thousands of taels of silver.

    Because the current emperor boasted that he drew the sunrise painting of Chuncheon, all those dignitaries who asked him for paintings also asked for the sunrise painting of Chuncheon.

    After Peng Yishui became famous, he didn't paint anything else, but he painted Chunchuan Sunrise for a lifetime.

    No matter how good it is at drawing, it will get boring after a lifetime of painting.

    Peng Yishui is earning money on one side, but on the other hand, he feels that his painting level has reached the bottleneck, and he has not improved since the Chunchuan Sunrise painting.

    Now that Peng Yishui is over sixty years old, he is famous all over the world, and he has earned enough money.

    Living up to his level, with no material conditions to ask for, he remembered his ambitions when he was young.

    At that time, he had not yet drawn the picture of the sunrise in Chuncheon, and the landscapes he painted also had their own interests.

    He also thought that he would paint landscapes all over the world and become the first person to publicize landscapes.

    Now that I am getting older, I don’t have the energy to go outside, and I want to regain my inspiration, so I can only look for places with pleasant scenery around my home, stay for a few days, and paint the local scenery.

    The reason why he came to this Baiyu Villa was not because of the welfare of free food and free living, but because of the picture on the invitation.

    Although the painting of the red leaves is quite ingenious and the brushwork is not up-to-date, but this scenery looks really good.

    Moreover, his home is only ten miles away from Baitang Village, so he doesn't bother to come here once.

    After weighing things up and down, Master Peng Yishui packed his bags and prepared to come to the White Jade Villa to experience it.

    As the carriage drove all the way, Peng Yishui closed his eyes and rested in the car, never opening his eyes to look at the scenery outside.

    When the carriage stopped and the servant came to report the arrival of Baiyu Villa, he opened a pair of sharp eagle eyes, stroked his beard and said, "Go, help me down." Before getting out of the carriage, Peng Yishui heard the