33

"Master! Master!"

    Xie Huaiyu heard Xiaoshu's cry from afar, and put down the account book in his hand.

    "What's the rush?" Xie Huaiyu shook his head and smiled.

    This little tree really gets bigger and more unstable, so it started to run like this at home.

    "What else can I do!" Xiaoshu said angrily, "Master, do you know? That Baishu! He has already been proposed and is going to marry soon!" "Marry

    ? "Xie Huaiyu's face changed, and the smile on his face disappeared instantly.

    Xiaoshu shuddered, feeling that his young master's eyes were frighteningly cold.

    His young master has a good temper and is usually gentle and generous, but when he gets angry, it makes people shudder.

    And based on his understanding of his young master, when he was the most angry, he would not get angry.

    It's just that the person who made him angry will definitely not have good fruit.

    "Go and find out for me, who is Bai Shu going to marry?" Xie Huaiyu said.

    "Yes..." Xiaoshu walked out of the house immediately.

    Xie Huaiyu waited for him to leave before raising the account book in his hand again, but he couldn't read even a word.

    With a "snap", he threw the account book onto the table.

    Xie Huaiyu fell on a piece of paper on the table from the corner of his eye, and the three words Xie Huaiyu were written all over it.

    From the crooked at the beginning, to the end, it looks pretty good.

    The way Bai Shu looked at him yesterday seemed to be still in front of his eyes.

    Those eyes were round and bright, without any reservation, they were full of my own shadow.

    He has read countless people, and he knows that it is absolutely impossible for Bai Shu to lie to him knowing that he has a marriage contract.

    This matter may still fall on Bai Laosan's family. Bai Shu's parents passed away, so it seems that Bai Laosan is in charge of his affairs.

    But after a stick of incense, Xiaoshu came back in a hurry, leaned close to Xie Huaiyu's ear and whispered something.

    Xie Huaiyu nodded, tapped his fingers on the table a few times and said: "Xiaoshu, go and prepare ten catties of dried meat, ten taels of silver, and now go to the village to find that Mrs. Wang..." ·

    "

    I Don't divorce!" Wang Mumu bit his lower lip as if he had made up his mind. He glanced at Bai Shu, blushed and said, "The marriage certificate has been signed, so there is no reason to withdraw the engagement." In

    village marriages, it's not just that two people get together as a couple and live in a muddle-headed way.

    He has seen those little daughter-in-laws who cry when they go out, and when they marry into the man's house, after a year and a half, they will accept their fate. Who is not living an honest life.

    "That's right! This marriage certificate cannot be changed!" Bai Shu immediately straightened his back and said, "Bai Shu disobeyed his elders and intends to repent of the marriage. He should be sent to the county government office with a staff of sixty!" Bai Shu was thinking about Xie Huaiyu's words just now