140

The next day, Ouyang was in charge of setting off to find a house near the film and television base.

    Bai Shu went out early in the morning, preparing to apply for jobs at several companies recommended by the system.

    He first went to an optical network company and applied for a field job.

    Optical network field work is relatively hard, but the income is good, and a lot of professional knowledge in optical network maintenance is required.

    For Bai Shu, he has already taken elective courses in the military academy for professional knowledge related to optical network maintenance, and he has a thorough understanding of it.

    In the actual combat on the front line, the optical network communication is often interrupted, and someone needs to set up the optical network urgently. Bai Shu has done quite a few jobs of this kind before, so he has no problem being qualified for such a job.

    He walked into that company very confidently, but walked out dejectedly two hours later.

    It turned out that there were more than a dozen females competing for this position with him, and one of them graduated from a famous school with a major in optical network construction and had two years of experience in the same industry.

    After the company interviewed the female, it seemed that the candidate had already been selected.     And such a low salary requires high technical content, some experienced females will not come, so no one can compete with Baishu.     Bai Shu thought for a long time, but still rejected the company.     Today, he is looking for high-paying jobs that require technical experience, and there are many females competing with him.     If he is not picky, find some jobs that focus on physical ability, and the range of choices is still very large.     After returning home, Bai Shu shared his interview experience of the day with Ouyang, and Ouyang strongly suggested that he go with him to see the work of that Wu Xing.

    Facing Bai Shu's resume, the female interviewer kept picking faults, and finally pointed to his resume and said: "Admiral, with such a high military rank, it must have been above 10,000 people before. Our position is a technical talent. It is necessary to follow the arrangement of the superiors, I think your resume is not suitable for us, you should find another job."

    Bai Shu is not a fool, of course he heard the implication of others.

    This company failed the interview, and he didn't want to waste any more time, so he quickly went to a new company for an interview.

    At the end of the whole day of interviews, Bai Shu interviewed a total of five companies.

    Four of the five companies failed, probably for similar reasons as the first company.

    However, the company that succeeded in the end paid him a very low salary.

    "The boss of that company is also a retired military officer. Most of the recruited staff are the same as us, and they are not afraid of not having a common language." Ouyang said: "And the boss said yesterday that the martial arts they did before, there are some Some of them were lucky enough to be selected by the director, and now they have become acting stars. Others have become senior martial artists and specialize in action guidance, earning a lot, not less than technical jobs." "Bai Shu, you are so handsome

    . , to do martial arts, maybe you can really be selected by others, if you become a star, your status and income will be different from now. Even if you are a senior martial artist, it is very good." Ouyang said