95

Bai Shu sent Xie Huaiyu back to the room, but did not rest.

    He sat in the room with Bai Zhu and continued to drink.

    Today, Baizhu really drank a lot.

    Although they are all not very intoxicating wines, but if you drink too much, you will inevitably feel a little dizzy.

    His whole face was bright red, and his eyes were black and intoxicating.

    While pouring wine for Xie Huaiyu, he said, "Xie Huaiyu, shall we have another glass of Hebei Bar?"

    Bai Shu has this request, and Xie Huaiyu will naturally not be dissatisfied.

    The two had a drink facing each other and got very close.

    For the second cup, before Xie Huaiyu had time to drink it, Bai Zhu went up to him and bit his mouth. The glass of wine was spilled all over him.

    Xie Huaiyu was startled, frowned, looked at Bai Shu and asked, "Are you really drunk or pretending to be drunk?" "

    Hehe, guess? There will be a reward for guessing right!" Bai Shu raised his eyebrows, speaking mischievously.

    That appearance is completely different from the past, the eyes are shining, and there is a bit of evil.

    Xie Huaiyu laughed, pinched the tip of his nose and said, "It looks like he's really drunk." "

    You guessed it! I'm drunk!" Bai Shu said as he pounced on Xie Huaiyu like an octopus, rubbing against Xie Huaiyu's body. . While kissing, he said: "This is my reward!"

    Xie Huaiyu smiled and said: "Why do I think I guessed wrong? You look like you are pretending!"

    Bai Shu also said: "That's right. If you guess wrong, you will be punished! I will punish you and kill me!"

    Xie Huaiyu: "..."

    Xie Huaiyu pressed Baishu, and the opponent's movements also restrained a little.

    "Get up." Xie Huaiyu said, "Smelling of alcohol, go take a bath."

    Bai Shu was a little reluctant. But seeing Xie Huaiyu's insistence, he pulled Xie Huaiyu's clothes and said softly: "You wash it for me..."

    Xie Huaiyu swallowed, after drinking, Bai Zhu was so obsessive, it was really hard for him to stop.

    After thinking for a while, he said: "Okay. I'll wash it for you, you have to be good."

    Bai Zhu smiled sweetly and nodded: "When taking a bath, I promise to be good. You still have to show me a trick."

    When Baiyu Villa was designed, it made a bathroom convenient for bathing.

    If it is next to you, you have to ask the back kitchen to boil some hot water first, but in winter, the earth dragon is burned, so there is always hot water.

    Xie Huaiyu went to the bathroom to turn on the hot water, and when she came out again, she saw Bai Zhu taking off all her clothes and sitting obediently on the bed.

    At this moment, he calmed down, and he didn't know where to look, his eyes were a little confused.

    The son is thin and thin, but the pelvis is slightly wider, and his figure is similar to that of a woman.

    Bai Shu is completely different, his figure is more like a man. Broad shoulders and long legs, thin waist and narrow hips, straight and slender hands and feet.