65

"Who is it?" A soldier's voice came from inside the room.

    Xiaoshu's heart felt cold, and he felt his heart was about to jump out of his throat.

    After all, Xiaoshu was only a half-grown child, and Zhao Yan's expression caught on at this moment, which made him a little suspicious.

    Could it be that Xie Huaiyu really has a ghost? He couldn't help but narrow his eyes thinking.

    Zhao Yan immediately turned around and walked towards the house. But I saw soldiers surrounding the bed curtains.

    Then Xie Huaiyu just opened the curtain, and while getting up, he closed his clothes.

    His face was reddish, and there were some thin beads of sweat on his forehead. It looked like he had just done something.

    And there was another person on the bed. A head of black hair is loose, the skirt is half opened, and the sleeves cover the face. Although he couldn't see his face clearly, a pregnant mole was exposed on his forehead, obviously he was a brother.

    Even if he is a brother, then he can never be the person he is looking for, Zhao Yan thought.

    He has always been conceited, except for his queen mother, he looks down on ordinary women, let alone brothers.

    But although he couldn't find that person, he caught Xie Huaiyu's handle, and Zhao Yan laughed out loud.

    No wonder the boy at the door was so flustered, it turned out that Xie Huaiyu usually pretended to be noble, but now in his own courtyard, he was not prostitution.

    "Eldest Prince, I wonder if you have found the villain?" Xie Huaiyu said lightly, his face seemed a little annoyed.

    "Brother Ruishi, it's my fault for ruining your good deed." Zhao Yan said with a chuckle, "I've always heard that you are a noble character, and you don't like flirting with others. I didn't expect you to be so elegant.

    " There are no villains, let's go." Zhao Yan left with a group of soldiers after laughing, and did not look at the other rooms.

    "Master..." Zhao Yan walked away. Xiao Shu ran into the house and closed the door: "The eldest prince is gone." Just now he was almost scared out of his wits.

    At this time, Xie Huaiyu had rearranged her clothes, and Bai Shu on the bed also walked down with a blushing face.

    Just for emergency, he and Xie Huaiyu pretended to hug each other.

    Originally, it was only for acting, Xie Huaiyu pulled his skirt.

    I don't know if it's because the clothes don't fit well enough, Xie Huaiyu pulled lightly, a spring light appeared on his chest, and a certain place was also faintly exposed.

    Xie Huaiyu was lying on top of him at that time, so naturally he saw the color at a glance, and his face turned red.

    Bai Shu could feel that the opponent's thigh swelled up somewhere close to his thigh.

    For a moment, both of them were extremely embarrassed, and Xie Huaiyu's forehead even secreted thin beads of sweat.

    It just so happened that the soldiers broke in at this time, Xie Huaiyu hurriedly closed his chest, and then he opened the curtain and walked out.

    When the two faced each other again, Bai Shu took a look at Xie Huaiyu first. When the other party looked over, he quickly lowered his head.

    The two looked at each other back and forth like this for many times, and finally their eyes met.