101

Xie Huaiyu left for a few days, Baishu took care of the affairs of Baiyu Villa every day as usual, but his heart was empty.

    Sometimes when he went back to his room to rest, as soon as he opened the door, he couldn't help but look at the bed behind the screen, always feeling that there seemed to be someone lying behind, just like when Xie Huaiyu was still there.

    He didn't even want to go to the balcony of the room. Looking from above, you can see the Xie family's old house in the distance at a glance.

    A few days ago, it was an exquisite and elegant garden. Now it has been completely burned to a pile of coke.

    Xie Huaiyu didn't take away the remaining servants of Xie's family, and Bai Shu arranged them in Baiyu Villa, so it was settled.

    As for the children, he hired another kung fu master to teach them martial arts.

    In mid-April, Wan Ruyi came.

    This time he heard that something happened to Xie's family, and he was a little worried about Bai Shu, so he came to see him.

    When he came, he also brought a letter. It was sent from Nanyang, and it has something to do with Biezhuang.

    Bai Shu disassembled it and took a look. Sure enough, as he expected, several craftsmen listened to Bai Shu, and the foundation construction and other matters went smoothly. But when it comes to Zhuangzi's arrangement, Wankang disagrees with them.

    Wankang is optimistic about Baiyu Mountain Villa because of its beautiful layout, but those craftsmen want to change the layout of Zhuangzi and adopt a rough Nanyang style design.

    Although the three craftsmen went to Nanyang with Wankang, they actually obeyed Xie Huaiyu and Baishu. At this time, because of this dispute, the construction period was delayed.

    There are many heavy rains in Nanyang in summer, so it is impossible to repair the house. Therefore, this Zhuangzi needs to be repaired before the rainy season.

    Now, if there is an extra day of delay, there is an extra risk of not being able to complete the project. If the Zhuangzi cannot be repaired before the rainy season, the construction will have to be postponed until after autumn, and the loss will be too great.

    After receiving the letter, Bai Shu decided to go to Nanyang in person.

    After he personally inspects the site and makes a decision, Wankang probably won't be able to argue with him.

    Hearing that Bai Shu was going to Nanyang, Wan Ruyi sent Wan's experienced old steward to accompany him there, and borrowed Wan's merchant ship.

    With the backing of the Wan family, Baishu naturally has no worries along the way, but he arrived in Nanyang in seven days...

    Xie

    Huaiyu has been back to Beijing for half a month. When he returned, he was escorted by Qi Qinyue, covered in bandages .

    Xie Huaiyu had just secured his position as the heir to the Earl's Mansion when he encountered such a catastrophe, everyone had a lot of speculation. Even Lou Shi and Xie Qi had a lot of criticism.

    Xie Huaiyu almost lost his life in the countryside, so naturally there will be no such short-sighted people criticizing him for Xiaozhong's early return to Beijing.

    Besides, Xie Huaiyu's grandmother is not alone. Mr. Xie, Mrs. Xie, and Xie Qi all stayed well in the capital. Xie Huaiyu, the eldest son of the legitimate family, went to the countryside to observe his filial piety for a year, which is already extremely filial.