87

Wankang looked around and found that there were already many nobles sitting around. At this time, seeing Wankang coming here, he was looking in this direction with a curious expression on his face.

    His face was suffocated, and he looked at Wan Ruyi with hatred, then nodded, agreed with Xie Huaiyu's words, and decided to talk in another place.

    At this time, they had almost eaten, so they simply got up and went upstairs.

    The location was chosen in Baishu House. Firstly, it is very spacious, and secondly, there are no guest rooms on both sides, so it is more private, and it is a good place for conversation.

    Xie Huaiyu invited people into Baishu House, took him to sit down at the long table on the terrace, and skillfully went to the house to pick out a tea set and pour tea.

    Wan Kang took a deep look at Xie Huaiyu, something flashed in his heart, and his expression became more playful.

    He knew that this was Bai Shu's room, but seeing that Mr. Xie was so familiar with this place, I'm afraid he had a close relationship with this little brother Bai.

    When Xie Huaiyu was away, in order to preserve Baishu's reputation, he kept to etiquette so that no one could see the relationship between the two of them.

    But when facing the Wan family brothers, he did the opposite, deliberately showing his intimacy with them.

    On the one hand, it is to let Wan Ruyi know the difficulty and retreat, and on the other hand, it is to let Wan Kang know that this Baiyu Villa has something to do with him, so that he will not just steal what he sees here, and return it. You have to worry about yourself.

    As the saying goes, there is no business without fraud. Although Wan Kang looks decent, he only shows his side.

    In his heart, except for his family, everything is based on business, and he doesn't talk about morality.

    When the business of Yixianfang was not good before, everything was done according to Lafulou. However, Wankang only knew that the Tang family was behind the Laifulou, and thought they were ordinary merchants, so there was nothing to worry about.

    If Baishu had no backing, what Wankang saw in Baiyu Villa today would be all learned by him tomorrow.

    Sure enough, seeing Xie Huaiyu like this, Wankang accepted Xie Huaiyu's idea of ​​marrying Wan Ruyi, and instead tried to say: "It seems that Mr. Xie has a very close relationship with Master Bai, and he is so familiar with the things in the villa. When Xie

    Huaiyu heard the words, he pushed the boat along the way: "Where is it, I am just a small shareholder of Baiyu Villa, and everything about this villa was built under my own eyes.

    " Yi Lin.

    Although Xie Huaiyu said that he was only a small shareholder of Baiyu Villa, in the eyes of businessmen like them, it must be a modest statement.

    It made him feel that Baishu was just a cover for Baiyu Villa, and the person behind it was Xie Huaiyu himself.

    Originally, Wankang wanted to directly learn the method of this Baiyu Villa, and open a village next to Fucheng.

    But looking at Xie Huaiyu's face now, he dare not do this, so he had to find another way to cooperate with him.

    So after the two drank tea for a few more days, Wankang proposed to cooperate with Baiyu Villa.