16

Ordinary purple bamboo pen holders and wool nibs cost a dozen pennies in stationery stores. The young master usually only uses the lower script Langhao that came from Liaodong.

    Xiaoshu took the pen to the side hall, and saw his young master smiling and questioning that Li Xiucai.

    Just now when Xiaoshu left, Xie Huaiyu praised Li Sanlang casually.

    Li Sanlang was so praised that he couldn't find Bei, and he thought that the other party really appreciated him. Later, he answered whatever Xie Huaiyu asked, almost explaining the eighteen generations of his ancestors.

    Xie Huaiyu asked him some questions about village studies and government studies, but the most frequently asked questions were about Bai Shu.

    "I don't know what is the relationship between that Baishu and you? How do you know that he is a scoundrel?" Xie Huaiyu asked.

    "I'm ashamed to say that the brother I'm betrothed to is Bai Mi's cousin." Li Sanlang said: "That Bai Mi has been living in his house, eating his family and his family, but he is not grateful and often bullies himself. Brother, your thoughts are really vicious."

    "Oh, so it's like this..." Xie Huaiyu raised his eyebrows, nodded as if agreeing, and then asked again: "By the way, how do you know that Baishu sent over a stick? A pen?"

    "This... is insulting to the gentleman... I really can't say it..." Li Sanlang blushed.

    "It's okay, there's nothing you can't say." Xie Huaiyu smiled like a spring breeze: "You can walk upright and sit upright, so why worry about what others say." Hearing Xie Huaiyu's words,

    Li Sanlang hesitated for a while, or He gritted his teeth and said, "Well, then I'll just say it. In fact, he originally bought this pen for me, but I sternly rejected it, so I deliberately forwarded it to you to flatter you. It's really unnecessary. face."

    Hearing what he said, Xie Huaiyu frowned, and asked, "Aren't you his cousin's fiancé? Why did he give you a pen again?"

    Li Sanlang immediately said: "Mr. Xie, you I don't know, when this white millet was young, his father also came to my house and offered to marry him."

    Seeing that Xie Huaiyu's expression was not good, he thought it was because he disliked Bai Mi, Li Sanlang hurriedly continued: "This is just a casual remark among the fathers, and there are countless things they did. It seems that they coveted my talent and appearance. He was determined to marry me. Later, when I got engaged to his cousin, he still insisted on pestering me all day long. Such a brother is really shameless, he should be soaked in a pigsty!" "Enough

    ! " Xie Huaiyu shouted loudly, startling Li Sanlang.

    Xiaoshu looked at his nose and nose and stood aside with a pen in his hand. His young master had always had a good temper, and he had never seen him lose such a temper.

    "Xiaoshu, show me that pen." Xie Huaiyu said.

    "Yes." Xiaoshu immediately handed over the pen.

    Xie Huaiyu opened the box and took out the very ordinary brush from the box. Holding it in my hand and turning it around, I saw the four engravings of Yaolin Yushu on the pen holder.

    Those four characters were not well engraved, and the strokes were a little crooked, so it was not done by an expert at first glance. But Xie Huaiyu was stunned for a moment, then the corners of his mouth turned up, revealing a smile.

    "Yaolin Yushu..." Xie Huaiyu read: "You said, this pen is for you?

    "

    "Okay, Xiaoshu, see off the guests." Xie Huaiyu put the pen into the box, and did not forget to ask: "This Li Xiucai is not allowed to set foot on the gate of Xie's house again. If he dares to come over, he will find someone to type out." Our Xie family does not welcome guests who confuse right and wrong like this."

    Li Sanlang was shocked, he didn't understand why Xie Huaiyu was fine just now, but when he turned around, he changed his face.

    While being pushed out by Xiao Shu, he turned around and explained: "Mr. Xie, what I said is true, there is absolutely no falsehood."

    Xiao Shu drove Li Sanlang out of the gate and returned to the study. Then he saw that his young master was practicing calligraphy with that worthless writing brush with great interest, while practicing, he said with distaste: "Tsk, little tree, this brush is too soft, not as good as a wolf's brush."

    Xiao Shu glanced at the rows of Langhao pens on the desk and felt speechless. There are so many good pens, and the young master doesn't use them himself, but wants to use this difficult-to-use Yanghao pen. Isn't this just looking for abuse?

    Recalling the scene just now, he asked with some doubts: "Master, when did you realize that what Li Sanlang said was a lie? I think what he said is quite true. What is the identity of that brother? Sending things to us late, I think he has some other purpose and wants to curry favor with you." "

    Bai Shu doesn't have that kind of intention." Xie Huaiyu said without raising his head, "Don't always deliberately make things difficult for him in the future. From the very beginning, I didn't believe what Li Sanlang said, and I kept him here just to hear how he smeared a person with empty teeth."

    At Xie's house, he saw a lot of those people's faces. They can pretend and pretend more than this Li Sanlang.

    For so many years, he could tell who was real and who was fake, and how he could be fooled by these clumsy tricks.

    "Master. You are so kind to that brother." Xiaoshu couldn't help sighing, "If that brother didn't grow up like that, I would have thought you wanted to take him in." "Don't talk nonsense." Xie Huaiyu said with a smile

    : "How could I do such a thing? No matter what, he is still a brother. Don't ruin his reputation."

    After a slight pause, he continued: "Besides, what does he look like? Pretty good?"

    Xiaoshu: "..."

    Seeing Xiaoshu's hesitant appearance, Xie Huaiyu analyzed solemnly: "Look at him, he is just a little tanned from work. They're all pretty good."

    Compared to those boys who are obviously not very good, but are squirming like a woman, they look much more pleasing to the eye, at least they are refreshing.

    "Master, no matter how good his facial features are, he's just like a man!" Xiao Shu held his forehead, "You see, even that Li Sanlang despises him, so he turned around and found another brother." As soon as this trouble was mentioned

    , Xie Huaiyu frowned. Even Xiaoshu could tell that Li Sanlang had a marriage contract with Baishu.

    That Li Sanlang has wicked eyebrows and a stupid face. Fortunately, he can still like him. Why is his vision so bad?

    Thinking of this, Xie Huaiyu stopped writing, frowned, washed the brush and inserted it into the pen holder, thinking a bit angrily, it's not that he lacks a brush, why should he be practicing calligraphy all of a sudden?

    Seeing him like this, Xiaoshu tentatively asked: "Master, don't you want to practice anymore?"

    Xie Huaiyu strode out of the study with a straight face: "This pen is too difficult to use, what a broken pen, I won't write.

    " : "..."

    My young master is getting more and more difficult to serve, and his temper is too fast...

    The author has something to say:

    Now everyone's aesthetics is that a brother must be able to grow = look like a woman.

    Looking like a woman = good looking.

     On the contrary, even a handsome guy = ugly.

    Although Bai Shu is handsome, he doesn't look like a woman, so they think he is ugly, not because he is ugly.